Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Aros Kustom

Pure steel on the asphalt

Another photo of my ladies ride!
  2. Aros Kustom

Ladie in the wheat field

Here's my latest build, photographed in a wheat field this summer.
  3. Aros Kustom

VOTE HERE!!!

This took me while, but now my votes are in!
  4. Aros Kustom

Kustom Ladies Ride FINISHED!

It really does ride nice, that was the intension all along but I actually never thought it would ride this nice, great surprise!
  5. Aros Kustom

Thanks! Guess I like old stuff, just like this bike and the blues. Glad you liked it!
  6. Aros Kustom

Beautiful, thanks a lot everybody for all the great coments. Looks like you like it!
  7. Aros Kustom

Now I've edited two film of the bike, have a look!
  8. Aros Kustom

DRAG KING

Thats a Winner!
  9. Aros Kustom

The Graverobber

Thats one bad graverobber, super cool!
  10. Aros Kustom

Here it is! My old ladies ride is kustomized and ready for a real test ride. Film will be up on Youtube soon. This build off have been a blast, a Little bit stressful in the end but it's more fun to have a date set and someone to be compared to when your done, makes you to put a Little more...
  11. Aros Kustom

Kustom Ladies Ride

I CALL THIS ONE DONE!
  12. Aros Kustom

Junktracker

Just love the transformation from two standard bikes to this! And the paintwork is just perfect, really dig your build. good luck competing!
  13. Aros Kustom

Pontiac

That's one sick bike, but I love it! Guess you got a lot of attention in Amsterdam. Thinking of visiting CSI myself some day.
  14. Aros Kustom

Kustom Ladies Ride

Welded new dropouts on the front fork today and now the Wheel is spinning nicely. So, even closer to the finish line now! Almost everthing in place, then a fotosession. And as a nice bonus, it's Lovely to ride!
  15. Aros Kustom

Kustom Ladies Ride

Thanks a lot everybody, glad you like my work! Yes I like that standard/laid back kind of style... and yes it looks a bit like this one. Good luck in the competition everybody!
  16. Aros Kustom

*** Blue Arrow & Minnehaha >>>>>>>>>>DONE

Love your build, would love to ride in that sidecar!
  17. Aros Kustom

SPRUNG

Love the choise of color, bare metal is sweet!
  18. Aros Kustom

Pancho Villa

Perfect choise of colors and nice pinstriping!
  19. Aros Kustom

CYCO

Super sweet! I really like that handlebar, makes it look fast!
  20. Aros Kustom

Kustom Ladies Ride

Almost done now, just discovered that I need to make new dropouts on the front fork to get enough clearance to the fender. Did not see that coming, but I will make it in time!
Back