Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ruddigger

FENIX

So many cool touches here, imo the handlebars and the seat make the bike special.
  2. ruddigger

1951 CwC custom flat tracker

Bike does look great, but as a trainman who has seen his fair share of inside out people, please stay off the tracks. You are trespassing, and the picture isn't worth the possible consequences, not to mention the stress you put on the train crews.
  3. ruddigger

The Screaming Rabbit -- Finished (new video)

Creeping up on the speed with something like that is a good idea. Lol.
  4. ruddigger

Great job. How much throttle were you giving it in that video?
  5. ruddigger

Regardless of how it functions, it has a killer look. Really unique and cool.
  6. ruddigger

I'm guessing that the centripetal force of the prop will cause the bike to want to push hard to the side. And with all that high center of gravity weight on the back, leveraging the front wheel upwards, it should make for an interesting ride.
  7. ruddigger

'37 Elfman Streamline Deluxe

That ducktail looks dope. I wasn't sure about your droputs, but seeing how you now connected them the way you did I like em a lot. The only thing that looks off now is the rear fender indents for the original frame placement.
  8. ruddigger

MotoDromo Special II : New video! with ride...

I really want to see this thing on level ground instead of that stand.
  9. ruddigger

Plate Trooper

This bike design makes me think of one of these. Killer.
  10. ruddigger

Personally I like the look of the headlight instead of the front fairing. But I'm a sucker for huge headlights on bikes.
  11. ruddigger

Best Trailer you have actually hauled or seen hauled by a bike

I saw this one while riding around by Huntington Beach Pier. The bike is a repop, but the guy built the trailer himself. The dog seemed to be enjoying it.
  12. ruddigger

The Felts looks better, imo.
  13. ruddigger

BOTEN/10/X (Indian cycle) Done and dusted!

Not gonna run rain gutter/crown fenders?
  14. ruddigger

bondo king

I liked it better your way.
  15. ruddigger

Sweet Leaf

Interesting rocker design on the fork, never seen one with a dropout before.
  16. ruddigger

Sweet Leaf

Diggin' it.
  17. ruddigger

Sweet Leaf

You might be interested in seeing how Indian did their rear leafs back in 1914. I'm also curious about your seatpost, since the natural position for it is where you mounted the leaf.
  18. ruddigger

bondo king

:headbang: Just wow.
  19. ruddigger

Awww

Ah, I see. Rounder would look more period accurate, for sure. I like this frame better than your last one though. Keep posting your updates!
  20. ruddigger

Awww

The bottom loop looks a little funky. It's more of a stabby point. Was that your plan?
Back