Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MazdaFlyer

SWB0 U-Haul Core-Line

Place holder for detail pics
  2. MazdaFlyer

SWB0 U-Haul Core-Line

Build Progression Thread: ☘️ https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/u-haul-state-core-line.119336/
  3. MazdaFlyer

SWB0 U-Haul State Core-Line

Build Parts List: ☘️ ————————————————- State Core-Line 700c SS Custom U-Haul NOS Bike in Box platform. (Retained frame, fork, chain, headset, bottom bracket, crank set, wheelset, tubes, seatpost + clamp and front caliper brake) Recycled State threadless stem Origin 8 mustache bars FMFXTR bar...
  4. MazdaFlyer

I put 10.96 miles on this today, sorta a shakedown cruise. Everything went well luckily as I forgot to take a multitool for adjustments. Took a few tree hugger photos along the way. I planned to do a couple of shots at a U-Haul dealer, when I got there they no longer existed, storage facility...
  5. MazdaFlyer

What have you been riding lately?

Shake down cruise 10.96 miles, no problems was good since I forgot to take my multitool. ☘️
  6. MazdaFlyer

Agreed! Stays silver, thanks. I was thinking the top bar was level but it has backwards rake. The number two rack is mounted level with the world. I think that works. I’ll try some photos on St Patrick’s Day.
  7. MazdaFlyer

Yours is an Evans Colson
  8. MazdaFlyer

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks for the input and responses. No real consensus at this point, guess I’m leaning towards the skinny rack number 2, number 1 looks too bulky in my opinion and it’s not parallel with the top bar. With that said I’ve read that bikes with...
  9. MazdaFlyer

Number 1 or Number 2? Number 2 or Number 1? Or Number 3?
  10. MazdaFlyer

I had a simple Linus Rack on another bike that’s been collecting dust. So I decided to borrow it for a test fit. It’s not quite as over powering as the Topeak beam rack. I’m thinking I like the understated look of the Linus rack better.
  11. MazdaFlyer

Thanks, I have to laugh at your Inquiry about the Shockers. They are 5-12 in conference play and 13-17 overall, so no MM for them. Showing great improvement but can’t close out games, they are on a two game win streak with one to go at Tulane. Yes the rack is sorta an after thought. I had it so...
  12. MazdaFlyer

Buttoned up some loose ends on the light and conductor wire. Think I’m about ready for some final photos. Also ready to focus on spring garden, landscape, succulent and bonsai projects.
  13. MazdaFlyer

14. MazdaFlyer

SWB0 Vertigo Granny

I wondered about those dropouts a while back…looking more sane now.
  15. MazdaFlyer

GT Harley Davidson NOS Build.

Had this out today, started with full charge on battery. I used a variety of pedal assists1 to 5 and mostly 3rd and 4th gears settings. I didn’t use the throttle. I had 89% of battery power left when arriving home.
  16. MazdaFlyer

Not much distance riding for a few months. Got out for 9.81 miles on this State 4130 on Tuesday.
  17. MazdaFlyer

Paint had a couple days to dry. Put the lamp assembly back on with two new bolts, the threads on the originals were shot and wouldn’t tighten up. So from rat to shiny. Maybe 100 year old light on 3 year old bike. Need to add silicone drops again to eliminate lens rattle. An hour or two here and...
Back