Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. azchopshop

My first build, circa 2003

I you liked this build, check out the latest build in the build challenge section. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=62018 A little sneak peak below
  2. azchopshop

Tempe Showdown (AZ Chop Shop vs. Wacko's Garage)

I have 9 days left to get this looking good. The pressure is on.
  3. azchopshop

I made a wood and bondo buck of what I wanted my fender to look like. Prepped it for making a mold. Sprayed the gel coat. Reinforced the mold and popped it off. Layed fiberglass in the new mold. Popped out a perfect fender half. Made another. Put them together to make one whole...
  4. azchopshop

I should be rolling tomorrow..
  5. azchopshop

Ok, photobucket is working again. Time to upload. I took a neck from an mountain bike to get the cups and bearings. I cut the neck in half so I could insert it into a longer tube to make a long neck. Then I mad holders for the gas shock. Here is a video of the gas shock in action.
  6. azchopshop

I built a neck for the bike and mocked up the suspension, but Photobucket will not let me upload anything. I have video of the suspension on my facebook page. http://www.azchopshop.com will take you there also.
  7. azchopshop

My whole frame design is based on this gas shock. I'll be running 72 spoke fan rims. A triple tree fork. Time to bend some tube.
  8. azchopshop

Detail painting tutorial?

I can put something basic together for you. It will be about two weeks before I will have the time to do it though.
  9. azchopshop

How do you kickstand?

If any of you are making custom frames or even severely modifying frames I am sure you have come across the question, " what am I going to use for a kick stand?" (not everyone can use their pedal as a kickstand) I have experimented with different styles of kickstands, but I want to know how...
  10. azchopshop

Rat Del Sol build

The red walls are real nice
  11. azchopshop

Cucumber

I love this bike. I was not feeling it at first but it came out great.
  12. azchopshop

another creation

13. azchopshop

Can this be chopped Dad?

the fatty tires are awesome.
  14. azchopshop

another creation

Laying down some base coat.
  15. azchopshop

another creation

16. azchopshop

another creation

17. azchopshop

another creation

the bottom section is all shaped up.
  18. azchopshop

Another daughter, another bike--plan has changed now...

NIce. I would like to see pictures of every step along the way.... are they still selling the Bratz bikes? I can not find them anywhere.
  19. azchopshop

64' Spaceliner Firefighter (FINISHED!!)

Re: 64' Spaceliner Firefighter Great bike. I really like the nozzle.
  20. azchopshop

another creation

LOL!, you can smell my garage from a block away.
Back