Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. oddified

Dudley, Mass swap meet

x2^^ that is kind of a dry run... ...altho the swap meet May 12th & 13th @ the Comcast Center( the old Great Woods ) in Mansfield Ma is usually a good take, mostly automotive stuff but a LOT of cool bike stuff can be found.
  2. oddified

what does everyone do for work?

I have been selling auto parts for 20 years...manage an independent store now.
  3. oddified

Wal-Mart sells cool bikes????

...I got the girlie one for my lady...in the process of taking off the fake "wood" accents and replacing it w/ the real thing...I may bite the bullet on a 2nd....the extendable rack is kinda cool
  4. oddified

What's your story?

...nice find...AWESOME tag! a space-age bike from Roswell? Toooo cool!
  5. oddified

Any air-cooled vw owners out there?

...it's amazing the inspiration and appreciation you can pick up in so many places...some so close to home
  6. oddified

...and another air-cooler in the background I see? not a vw but corvairs are kool...seen a few corvair-powered vw's around here...notably a bus w/ the powerglide transaxle too
  7. oddified

Show us them cars!

...rubbish may be a little harsh lol....jmho
  8. oddified

...here's a Bradley GT project I'm doin w/ a buddy...power is a 1600 dual port, '72 beetle pan... link to the build so far: http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s44/ ... dley%20GT/
  9. oddified

Show us them cars!

...yeah those things are WAY under-rated( gonna hear grief for that, I know )...I went to h/s with a kid that had one that ran in the low 12's in the 1/4....even the streetable 5.0 fox-bodies were just getting there( 1990-91 )....embarrassing to be beaten by an Omni when you have a "cool" car...
  10. oddified

Any model builders here?

...I love the Super Duty, prob my fav 1:1 car...also one of my on-going projects... here are a ccouple quick pics: mock-up of body fitment undercarriage engine compartment interior ...I hope to practice a little more with my weathering skills soon....GREAT job on yours
  11. oddified

Let's see your old motorcycles!

...I'm a shovel-lover also...this is(was) my '80 80ci FXEF w/ a wide glide front end & dual discs & a FL-style rear fender...sure do miss her...
  12. oddified

Any model builders here?

...Tower Hobbies has some http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WT ... %3E+lights
  13. oddified

Show us them cars!

...it has the stance for autocross...yea bench seats are definitely built for cruisin' lol 8) ...
  14. oddified

Show us them cars!

...numbers aren't everything it's all about how much ya love it...nice ride no matter
  15. oddified

Show us them cars!

...are those cop wheels on the scamp?^^^^ good lookin' car
  16. oddified

Top Fuel Rail

Diggin'!!
  17. oddified

1 day only t-shirt: Pee Wee's Bike, great design!

...that is sweeeeet....i had to order one :mrgreen:
  18. oddified

don't overlook your local recycler/ scrap yard

...our local "dump" is now a recycling station, and they have a shed that you can leave unwanted goods that are too good to throw out for someone else that may want them to take...the town cleans out the shed once a week so the pile doesn't build up, but it is a GREAT place to get parts bikes...
  19. oddified

Higgins RatLiner

Super look!! it has a timeless beauty for sure :wink: ...best luck with your transplant Sulley!
  20. oddified

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

x2 I just came across this AWESOME build, WAY cool!!!!
Back