Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. chepe13

Firme Tricla

I unfortunately ran out of time for some of the other upgrades I wanted so the trike is rolling as is! All good, I’ll just have to post update pics later. Nothing fancy here, just a painted trike with some add ons. Still though, I fee it’s a huge upgrade over its original look.
  2. chepe13

RRBBO13 Firme Tricla

Stull waiting on a taillight that my brother is making for me, as well as some ram horn apes. If they don’t come in by tomorrow than this is what I will be submitting in the finished build off thread.
  3. chepe13

RRBBO13 Firme Tricla

My correct pin came in, I re-greased everything and assembled it back together. Overall the build wasn’t fancy. Just simply added a coon tail, hood ornament and upgraded all the chincy hardware. Used grade 5 bolts on everything and capped all bolts off with acorn nuts. I also added a safety flag...
  4. chepe13

RRBBO13 Firme Tricla

Made my good ornament mount with some scrap sheet metal I had lying around.
  5. chepe13

RRBBO13 Firme Tricla

I’ve spent most this build waiting on a sIngle cotter pin for the cotter cranks. I didn’t get to finish this as I had originally planned but here is what I got done.
  6. chepe13

RRBBO13 Firme Tricla

I wanted to add a few custom accessories, decided to add a raccoon tail and also wanted to add some sort of hood ornament to the front fender. The search took about a week but I found something that i liked. Here is a quick mock-up using zip ties to secure the ornament in place. I’m going to...
  7. chepe13

RRBBO13 Firme Tricla

I was originally going to go all out on the paint job, some sort of heavy metal flake with several amounts of clear. I mulled the idea around for a few weeks before remembering that my almost 4 year old would be thrashing this thing around. I decided to go with matte colors that would cost WAY...
  8. chepe13

RRBBO13 Firme Tricla

There weren’t any fancy mods done, no crazy fabrication going on, I just wanted this thing to sit a little meaner than it did fresh out of the box. I started with a cleaning and by taking a scotchbrite pad to everything that would end up getting painted. I also took some 4ot steel wool to all...
  9. chepe13

RRBBO13 Firme Tricla

I originally bought this tricycle for my son about a year and a half ago, but once I got it home I realized that it was too big for him. So as a result, it just sat around collecting dust and some rust. My son eventually grew into his trike but the way it looked never sat right with me. The...
  10. chepe13

(BOTEN) "OUTLAW" ...Withdrawn from the build-off...

Awesome! Those lines are great!
  11. chepe13

(BOTEN) "OUTLAW" ...Withdrawn from the build-off...

Awesome, I really enjoy all your builds. These videos great BTW.
  12. chepe13

1976 Schwinn Typhoon "KLUNKENSTEIN"

Sooo much goodness.
  13. chepe13

Secrets of the Masters

With the detergents in trans fluid I would agree, but I do oil changes more than I do tranny flushes. I heard trans oil was especially great to clean aluminium.
  14. chepe13

'37 Elfman Streamline Deluxe

AWESOME, I seriously check the build off section just because of this build. I cannot wait to see the frame done.
  15. chepe13

Secrets of the Masters

IMO, the heat assists in getting all the grime off. I am riding a chain now that I boiled over a year ago, haven't lubed it, and it's still spotless and rust free.
  16. chepe13

Red Velvet by Hellcat Cycles

Awesome start, what a great array of parts to build up. What tires are those BTW?
  17. chepe13

Shelgin Master

N I C E I miss my shelby springer.
Back