Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

79 motomag

no, its just the pic, those wheels have a line that goes all the way around on each mag spoke, ill take a close up to show u
  2. T

79 motomag

ya, they look the same except my tread pattern is different and mine say it in like a faded goldish color, or yellowish, not white
  3. T

79 motomag

well, the story goes, i went to the local bike shop with my yellow 78' motomag i have ill show in the pic, which im now selling since i found this black one. And my neighbor happens to be the manager there. I was asking him about my motomag coaster brake bracket screw if they had any extras...
  4. T

79 motomag

It funny you said that because as soon as i got it, those were the first thing i started researching. Thats what I was thinking too. I have asked alot of people around and in the bmx museum because im a member there and even the bmx gurus dont know what the mongoose team issue tires are. Also in...
  5. T

79 motomag

ty rat, im stoked. I love your site here and everything here. Thanks for making all this happen here on ratrods. Everyone here has inspired me to build my choppers and tallbikes. :mrgreen:
  6. T

79 motomag

Thanks, ill get some more pics soon. I took the top pad off and the mongoose sticker is near perfect.
  7. T

79 motomag

this guy said he had this in his garage for 20 plus years.
  8. T

Please help I.D. this loop tail

I have found pics and deetermined that its a Mega Cal cruiser.
  9. T

82 specialized stump jumper id?

I know what you are saying about the "wonky" id system. I even contacted specialized and they pretty much told me the same thing you did about 4 days ago now. All the other 82' serial numbers though are much higher with not as many 0's. But i did research it , they have a chart of all the...
  10. T

78'-80' Cal Cruiser Build process

SICK! Your my savior. Finally, someone has chimed in. Thanks so much ROB! I think mine was that same color too, because under the dark paint :D i can see a red color.
  11. T

almost done , once i finish, ill take it all apart and either powder coat it all black, or chrome it.
  12. T

ya, i checked them out, seems like it would, probably would work better then a caliper brake. I already ordered a 1080 mm caliper brake that should work. I went down to the local bike shop and they helped me measure the distance. thanks for your help. Ill post more pics once i make more progress.
  13. T

Its called a MEGA Cal Cruiser, made in the same factory as POWERLITE. Its pretty rare
  14. T

anyone know about caliper brakes? Mine seem too short. Do they make longer ones?
  15. T

82 specialized stump jumper id?

is this a "D" in the code? If so, does this mean its the 14 one made? i know its an 82 stump jumper because the decals and the lookup on parts matches all the 82 stuff
  16. T

yes, goto my link and u can see my whole build process and pictures and my plan. Yes, once i finish it, i will break the whole bike back down and either powder coat it some type of black, either semi gloss or flat, not sure exact color, or get the frame and fork chromed. See link for more...
  17. T

view link here of whole build process picture by picture and a full description. Also its not finished, so stay tuned. ---------------------------------->http://www.flickr.com/photos/txbone/sets/72157628155473129/<-----------------------------------
  18. T

COOL STUFF!

The leopardp seat? U want to buy it?
  19. T

Is there ever a way to find out?
  20. T

me too, thats why i traded my friend who posted this here a while ago when he had it, but i traded him some old parts for the frame and fork and nobody knows the brand, lol does that mean its a department store bike? would the serial number help? 00196
Back