Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Jgoodwill

Tripler La Menace-50cc Scooter/Chopper/Trike

It's been a while-hope all is well. Here's our latest...still in the werks, but getting close. Not sure if it belongs on here or not, but I thought I'd share... The donor:
  2. Jgoodwill

No Use for a Name...back at it again

I'd de like to do it if I can find the time and $$$. I'm not sure if I'm the partner or not...Corey and his bro own Swift Bros. Classic Trucks, and SRM is my baby-so he might've be talkin about his bro rather than me. Sounds like a good time either way. If it happens, and I'm involved, I'd be...
  3. Jgoodwill

Much thx man-I've disliked it from the beginning, but it finally came together toward the end. Im still working on it little by little. Yeah-apparently that kickstand has stirred up a lil bit o' stink lately lol.
  4. Jgoodwill

what does everyone do for work?

Looks like there are some pretty nice gigs 'round here. I'm a graphic designer/body guy and own a small body shop that specializes in custom paint restorations, collision repair, etc. I'm 20 yrs in and love every minute of it...except my location. Here is some of the fun stuff...
  5. Jgoodwill

STINX

Sic bike man- it has my vote hands down.
  6. Jgoodwill

Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter New taillight Advertising RRB!!

Re: BigDaddy Scooter "tribute to Ed Roth" Gettin a 80cc Motor That's so rad-hurry up already so we can see the grand finale :mrgreen: Awesome work man!
  7. Jgoodwill

Thx again guys-I'm really diggin this thing now, glad i didnt scrap it.I think I'm gonna relocate the brake to the bottom tube-the 8 ball will still be almost in the side pocket 8) , but the lever will be more vertical. All that is left is to finish up the metal work and it should be good to go.
  8. Jgoodwill

Lol I try :mrgreen: much thx man! wow-thx man...that's a HUGE compliment, though I'd never give myself even half that much credit. Had a great time in Eden, and definitely lookin' forward to doing it again soon! I've got a couple of ideas, so the ol girl might get a new butt by the next meet lol
  9. Jgoodwill

Thx guys! Wow- been a while since I've been able to get any work done on this piece. Its been hanging on the wall at our new showroom for the last couple of weeks until this weekend. Here she is for now...
  10. Jgoodwill

Thx man! 8) I got the kickstand mounted up last night...
  11. Jgoodwill

Christof from MD

Welcome! Youre 5er looks SICK bro!!! Been a long time since I've seen pics of it...you should base your build off of one of the BMW bikes...are those still considered Beemers??? lol :D I wonder if there are any other mye28 guys on here 8)
  12. Jgoodwill

Thx man! I'm gonna run it bare metal with a LIGHT coat of a (experimental:) homemade epoxy gunmetal with flat clear to keep it from rusting I did he rims this color to tie in w the shell casings and the bell. As for the tires, I'm only doing a whitewall on the rear...not sure why tho-makes no...
  13. Jgoodwill

Re: No Use for a Name...wheels finished
  14. Jgoodwill

Thx for the good words fellas! Just got the rims relaced and the tire finished up- should have em mounted in a few 8)
  15. Jgoodwill

Got the fender mocked up...
  16. Jgoodwill

I just removedthe old brace and got the new one ready to tack in-good call KC...it looks way better. So far I've sleeved 2 of the holes in the swingarm (far right)-kinda wish I'd left that alone lol
  17. Jgoodwill

I'm in the process of sleeving them now :x
  18. Jgoodwill

Thx fellas! Here's what I have in mind...
  19. Jgoodwill

I think I'm gonna remove the existing mount...there's gonna be about 1.25" gap between the fender and the vertical bar, so Im gonna try to use some 30 alt 6 shell casings for spacers...prolly 1 every 2 inches. If I do a suicide brake, I'm using my brass knuckles for the handle. I like weaponry...
  20. Jgoodwill

Re: No Use for a Name... :D Thx Fatboy! I didn't see your post earlier :mrgreen:
Back