Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Kickstand Magazine Update

I am in the UK and about a year ago I paid for a years subscription and up to now have only received 1 issue. I feel conned
  2. S

from cheltenham UK

Hi Guido I am in Datchworth, so just down the road. I will check out your link on FB Regards Seton
  3. S

from cheltenham UK

No worries Kev I didnt go to Billing in the end, weather was too awful, we still dont have our summer yet lol, well at least the drought is over I do plan to go to Wicksteed Park in Northants in Aug. Will be all sorts of bikes there apparently, not just the usual group of Chopper owners but...
  4. S

Hi everyone (Custom bikes N,Yorks UK)

Well hope you have a good time. If I still had my 56 Splittie or my 69 Rat Squareback I might have joined you there. Have a good time
  5. S

from cheltenham UK

I think the closest you will find is at Billing Aquadrome (Puddleduck) from 8-10 June, Northants. Mainly Raleigh Choppers will be there, but other bikes too I am told. I plan to be there with one of my cruisers. Cruiser scene pretty lame here in the UK. Some cruiser owners have been elitist on...
  6. S

Hi everyone (Custom bikes N,Yorks UK)

You UK guys going to the Raleigh (and other bikes) show/event at the Billing Aquadrome from 8-10 June? I dont get the whole chopper thing personally lol but there will be all kinds of bikes there, so plenty for everyone to look at if you like grifters or cruisers etc etc I should be there if I...
  7. S

newbe from uk

Welcome from Hertfordshire
  8. S

Newer Schwinns! Post em here!

my Vestige is a signature model but not sure what that means, or is it just another way of making it sound special, just curious?Any special significance?
  9. S

Felt Little Bast*ard

Well I now have it as I want it, my new amazing wheels have arrived from Mode bikes, CA, they look awesome. I have a few tweaks to get the rear hub to fit but you can see what I will end up with, I love it it now, just what I wanted
  10. S

Custom Felt - Bullet?

Go black Brooks B73, black brooks plump grips and maybe some nice fat all black slick tires, will look amazing. the bare frame and black will look great together
  11. S

RRB Badge Thread,show those badges!!!

Where can I get one of those badges? I saw the one on ebay but there seem to be more so maybe I have been looking in the wrong place. Can someone please PM me or email me, thanks [email protected]
  12. S

Felt Little Bast*ard

Thx I will keep it in mind re the Vans saddle :-). When I get my new rims/tyres I will post a pic and you can tell me what you think. I do like the Brooks grips on there already, in black. I have the same grips on my My Minion but cant work out if they are the brown ones or the aged ones, hard...
  13. S

Anyone stuck a motor on their bike?

I saw this site in the UK, I believe they sell all over the world but you can get a motor, petrol tank etc and use that instead of a car, good for those who have lost their drivers licence or as a cheap alternative to driving a car. Apparently you can buy the kit and if you know what you are...
  14. S

Felt Little Bast*ard

Do you mean the saddle on the bike at the moment, you dont think it would look too skinny once I stick the 24 x 65's on it? I might put it back on but I am now thinking of a Brooks B72. I realise ther are other saddle types out there but since I have used the B73 on my Minion I have really...
  15. S

Felt Little Bast*ard

thanks primsestyle, that site looks pretty cool, some seriously wide rims on there. I think with regards to cruisers in Europe the Germans are the ones to take the lead. I would love to put some wider rims on the Little B but I am told by someone who is a Felt expert by bike wont take anything...
  16. S

Felt Little Bast*ard

Well I have got an email from Jay from Mode bikes in CA, he has finished my rims/tyres. Here are 2 pics. I should be getting them sent to the UK in a few days and either put them on the Little Basta*rd or maybe my Shelby 34 x 65mm with 3G Hoggy G 24 X 345 slicks. I am glad I chose the hub...
  17. S

Schwinn Vestige - anyone seen one, heard of it??

and my other 3 babies :-)
  18. S

If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

or this one, the smart car :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5S1NAMnYKM
  19. S

Newer Schwinns! Post em here!

Cheers, I love it too. I am really into my cruisers but I was researching road bikes as I am going to start cycling to work and came across this bike totally by accident. I was initially sad to find out they dont sell this model in UK/Europe but luckily the UK distributor had it as a demo model...
  20. S

If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

i would drive this one. Smart Roadster V6 Bi-turbo. I used to own the RCR version, which looks pretty much identical to the Bi-Turbo but nowhere in the same league power-wise
Back