Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ndaway

Builds with OCC Tripletree Forks!

64 Typhoon
  2. ndaway

2nd annual Bicycles at the Ballfield Augusta KS

Missed it last year, but I will be there this time
  3. ndaway

Midwest Bicycle Fest - Photos & Videos

I'm ready! :thumbsup:
  4. ndaway

78 Stingray

My nephew has been riding this when he is over and he had asked for flames so i had put the flame grips on..well he said the other day that he wanted more flames LOL so i bought this seat and i kinda dig it
  5. ndaway

ndaway's gallery and random photos

Thanks Pick, my nephew is comming over to stay with us for a week so I was trying to get it done so he can " break it in" for me :)
  6. ndaway

ndaway's gallery and random photos

78 sting ray before and after
  7. ndaway

78 Stingray

then never wanting to leave stuff alone i tore it down and decided to powder coat and here it is today :)
  8. ndaway

78 Stingray

then i found a slick tire and some parts and i liked it :)
  9. ndaway

78 Stingray

I had been wanting a Stingray to add to my collection for a while. Last month i found a good one at the Midwest bicycle swap meet. here it is when i brought it home
  10. ndaway

new Brooks Cambium(rubber) for the Hulk

I didnt expect them to cost so much either. I bought a Brooks last year and they had a paper with it telling about these so I checked them out then and decided it was to much. This bike I hated the seat on but love everything else and seats that I was looking at were 60-100 and I was not blown...
  11. ndaway

Came with a 10 year warranty :-)
  12. ndaway

its rainy out tonight so I just went around the driveway..will put some time on tomorrow. first impression I like it :)
  13. ndaway

like the title says I got a new Brooks Cambium (one of the new rubber ones) for my fat bike (Hulk)
  14. ndaway

Let's see your Hiawatha bikes

Never really researched but the guy I bought it from said it was a 1949 Hufman built
  15. ndaway

Back in a big way

I see your a little out of practice..that stretched front brake cable will be fixed by turning the backward fork around and that will put your caliper on the left..glad your back
  16. ndaway

Schwinn Varsity makeover

put on a Brooks and I like it
  17. ndaway

Schwinn Varsity makeover

then I got rid of the drop bars and added a straight bar
  18. ndaway

Schwinn Varsity makeover

I started with updating the brakes to a modern more powerful dual pivot set up
  19. ndaway

Schwinn Varsity makeover

I like to keep one skinny tire light weight in the stable..I sold my 64 Schwinn Traveler this summer, but then I found this clean Varsity at our city wide garage sales this summer. its been sitting and I decided to give it some attention. here it is when I bought her
Back