Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Schwinn OCC StingRay 3-Speed hub

I just picked up a 3-speed Schwinn OCC Sting Ray and would like to add a disc brake to the left (opposite the chain cog). Since the factory 3-speed OCC choppers use rim brakes, there are no brake parts on the hub itself. Amazingly, this hub (SX-RB3) is designed for a BAND brake! While I'm sure...
  2. M

Chopper bars

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have a set of handlebars from the Roadmaster built Sportster bicycle they're willing to part with? I want them for a Nirve Cannibal and they need to be 7/8" on the knurl in the middle.
  3. M

Cannibal on a budget

I'm smitten by the Nirve Cannibal/Switchblade bikes but can't afford to be bitten by the price. I'm not keen to lay out several hundred dollars for a new bicycle and then start cutting on it. After much searching, I found this. Probably made on the same production line as the Nirve bikes...
  4. M

Cannibal on a budget

I'm smitten by the Nirve Cannibal/Switchblade bikes but can't afford to be bitten by the price. I'm not keen to lay out several hundred dollars for a new bicycle and then start cutting on it. After much searching, I found this. Probably made on the same production line as the Nirve bikes...
  5. M

Girvin Spring

I recently bought a Girvin Vector girder fork from ebay and was wondering if anyone had some advice on swapping in a spring instead buying new polyurethane or an expensive coilover conversion kit. I have an old mountain bike rear coilover shock with a 750 lb/in spring in it, but I'd rather just...
  6. M

Kent Bicycles Customer Service

Some time back I was reading through a thread on the Genesis Onyx 29er and there was some information on contacting Kent Bicycles customer service department. The information was in response to someone's worry over not being able to buy parts for it. There was a name and email address for a...
  7. M

Felt on a 29er

I just bought Genesis Onex (Onyx?) 29. Does anyone know if a Felt Abraham springer will fit ? The tire size and steerer tube length are my main concern. I also bought a set of rims from a Genesis 29er MTB to get the front disc and 36 spokes, so I'm hoping someone makes a disc friendly rocker...
Back