Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

Whizzer, dyno and other random parts

Dyno Glide front fender/braces-$50 Schwinn cruiser seat with red seat post and clamp-$40 whizzer fork-$150 whizzer rear fender-$50 handlebars with stem and red grips-$40 stem-$20 chain-$10 Dyno glide front red wheel with original tire. Valve stem slipped or missing-$75 Dyno crankset...
  2. H

Dyno Bikes and Parts

Have to make room for a Schwinn B6 I’m buying. GT Harley Davidson. New condition. Never ridden. $750 Moto Glide. Near new condition. Seat has some imperfections. $500 Mooneyes. Ridden and it shows. Comes with mint original seat. I’m keeping the moon seat. $475 Red dyno wheels with...
  3. H

Dyno Moto Glide and Dyno Mooneyes for?

Looking to trade 1 or both of my Dyno's for an older bike. Something like a JC Higgins, Hiawatha, Schwinn B6 or Panther. May consider a nice frame and tank for just one of the bikes. Cash your way or mine depending on what it is. I'm willing to ship. Moto Glide- The Moto Glide is like new...
  4. H

Tank bike frame or?

Hey guys. Been out of the loop for a few years. Just been busy with other stuff life throws at you. I was cleaning the attic out and found enough parts to build almost a complete bike. I’d like to find a cool old 26” men’s tank frame preferably with the tank intact. It can be ratty. All I...
  5. H

Can I fit 24x3 wheels and tires on a Dyno Stretch Roadster

Looking to start the build on my Dyno roadster and was curious if I could fit 24x3 wheels front and back without any issues. I plan on running bobbed fenders and a triple tree chopper style fork. Im worried about my feet hitting the front tires since I got rid of the springer fork. Thanks and...
  6. H

Lurker turned Newbie from Cali

Hey guys. Been lurking on here for years. I love the site and now that I'm unemployed I have plenty of time to play with my bikes :roll: I love Dyno Kruisers. I own a Moon bike, the orange Von Franco bike, a purple roadster and the kosmopolitan for my girl. I also play with old cars but...
Back