Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rambler

New daily ride ...Update!

Awesome deal, great additional score on the other bikes, 8)
  2. Rambler

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

1972 Breeze 8)
  3. Rambler

1961 Corvette value ? (updated)

Re: 1961 Corvette value ? No reflectors! Knock off 30 for that at least 8)
  4. Rambler

NOS Schwinn fenders added last week and swapped out the scratched old bow pedals for sweet waffle cut reflector pedals.
  5. Rambler

1977 Schwinn Town and Country Trike

Nice job. Looks like a great score 8)
  6. Rambler

Found this 1974 Schwinn Breeze on craigslist and grabbed it this morning for seventy five bucks...really clean paint and sweet shiftin and bra kin! All original except rubber and front rim.
  7. Rambler

Found this tonight

:)
  8. Rambler

COOL STUFF!

Fantastic swirling cacophony of bikey goodness. Thanks for posting 8)
  9. Rambler

UPDATE: 1976 Stingray found in the trash

Re: 1976 Stingray found in the trash Tragedy avoided! Nice salvage. Enjoy the restoration, you good sir, are a hero 8)
  10. Rambler

Well I got a Schwinn for me! craigslist and a 80 mile round trip to gorgeous Cardiff by the Sea. Great experience, I'm so excited, driving home listening to the Stones and actually talking to the bike to introduce myself :lol: Looks great in the living room too :mrgreen: Chrome middleweight...
  11. Rambler

They Still Exist ! Barn Find !

Well that's awesome, well played.
  12. Rambler

Typhoon 20"

Very inspired, thanks for the pics 8)
  13. Rambler

Hallowheelie Sneak Peek

Fun!
  14. Rambler

Height/Weight...Size Question

Thanks Rat, 28" is way too small for me. See ya 'neath that giant Exxon sign 8)
  15. Rambler

Got me thinking, this ride just for mellow cruises to the pub, post office and store etc. Check this out for sizing... http://www.ebay.com/itm/26-schwinn-spee ... 500wt_1413
  16. Rambler

Close enough to just raise a seat post up a bit? 8) Edit: Oh yeah, gotcha, just 24" size. Thanks for the data.
  17. Rambler

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Truly an epic thread 8)
  18. Rambler

Would Six Foot 2", 160 lbs fit well with a "26 inch 1972 Schwinn Speedster, curved top tube?" S-5 rims. Running blind, but looks like a good fit. No other dimensions available. Thank you! :)
  19. Rambler

Schwinn Heavy Duti..discuss.

Follow up: Bike was just too weathered for the owner's firm 200 price point. No original seat and paint was thrashed, I had to pass on this one. Still on the prowl 8)
Back