Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. teabeats

Schwinn Sidewinder Forks

Looking for 1982 Schwinn Sidewinder forks, or something similar. Like 26" threaded 1 inch BMX style forks. Any help is appreciated... Thanks, Earl
  2. teabeats

4th Annual Chicagoland Oldschool Shootout

RAD RIDE: bike show: There will be 7 classes in the Rad Ride bike show Best 70's 80's, New School(90s an up),Slowrider(vintage/muscle bike) Cruiser, survivor and overall. Entry is free and trophies will be awarded after that days races. Swapping Grounds: swap meet: There will be a...
  3. teabeats

Monark Help Needed

Thanks for feedback....I will relay this to neighbors.
  4. teabeats

Monark Help Needed

I'm looking for help with identifying a Monark bike my neighbor has. They have been getting folks low balling them and misinformation about the bikes true integrity. They are looking to sell the bike but don't want to get burned... any help would be appreciated, thanks. -Earl
  5. teabeats

HELP, please ID this frame

Your on a roll....
  6. teabeats

What do I have?

Glad you are getting help with all the cool items you have John.
  7. teabeats

The 3rd Annual Chicagoland Old School Shootout

You Are Invited To: The 3rd Anniversary of Special Needs Special Children Featuring: Stu Thomsen hosted by The Hill BMX Date & Times: When: September 14(Saturday) Where:The Hill BMX track (Elgin, IL) Event 10:00am Set-Up: 8-9:30am...
  8. teabeats

Chi-Town In The House

I know I have been missing in action, but I did want to share with everyone the finishing results of this restoration. Its now a show winner and will go on tour to help promote Autism Awareness.
  9. teabeats

THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.. SAVE THE DATE JAN 19h

Weather is getting better by the day...when is the next ride?
  10. teabeats

Help Needed: Bike Build Party

We at Special Needs Special Children desperately need your help....planning, donations, building bikes. https://www.facebook.com/events/293714317396966/ CHICAGOLAND LETS BUILD SOME BIKES FOR THOSE LESS FORTUNATE. Hey all you bike builders, bike mechanics, and technicians. Special Needs...
  11. teabeats

THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.. SAVE THE DATE JAN 19h

Re: THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS..9-16 NEW PICS AND A VIDEO I have to get out on one of these rides....can someone PM me there phone number? Thanks, Earl
  12. teabeats

2nd Annual Chicagoland Oldschool Shootout

Shirts are in....Thanks To Marty and Rose at Roselynn Fashions for getting the shirts done on short notice. Order yours today! Front:
  13. teabeats

Shirts are in....Thanks To Marty and Rose at Roselynn Fashions for getting the shirts done on short notice. Order yours today! Back:
  14. teabeats

The 2nd Annual Chicagoland Oldschool Shootout: This is a yearly event held to Celebrate the anniversary of Special Needs Special Children, and to promote Autism Awareness. The Oldschool Shootout is also a platform to showcase one of the best BMX race tracks in the Mid-West; The Hill BMX...
  15. teabeats

Black Beauty(Schwinn Breeze)

LOLOLOL...thanks for the correction. I take no offense in learning. As I stated I'm a green horn(no shame). I lurk around this site watching the masters at play. Will make the correction when I put the chain guard on later today. Thanks, Earl
  16. teabeats

Black Beauty(Schwinn Breeze)

This is my very first build on this forum. I have many BMX builds under my belt(almost 50 a year). But this is special this is the story of Black Beauty. My wife's first bike sense childhood, and her very first vintage bike. I have to thank my good friend Bob from Wisconsin for donating this...
  17. teabeats

We have tons of sponsors in the raffle....We have a large buzz of people coming...We have some of the nices bikes in the midwest showing up. We have everything but YOU! Please join us for this charity event, and come have some fun.
  18. teabeats

sorry will revise post its on September 15 the programs annigersary date.
  19. teabeats

Schwinn Breeze for wife

I believe yoir right on the two speed kick back. I looked it up and that is what it has. The yellow stripes give it away...I have mot tracked down the year yet, but the serial number is on the rear dropouts. Another thing is I never see this bike in black would it be a rarer color? I'm looking...
Back