Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

open to suggestions

I suggest you mail me that frame :mrgreen: Looks like the start of a cool project
  2. R

Dirty South Klunk (Update 11/02/08) FIN!

Re: Dirty South Klunk Try BMX pedals, most are 1/2" and some of them are pretty cool.
  3. R

what I love about this place

I'm a diamond frame, lightweight guy so I do most of my posting over on BF. But I've got to tell you I lurk on y'alls website everyday. The creativety and respectful manner you guys display is a refreshing change from the catfight that goes on Bike Forums daily :!: . I wonder if it's an age...
  4. R

Get out the popcorn

the cv forum guys get out of hand sometime (take themselves far to seriously), but if you want to see a real brawl mosey on over to the singlespeed fixed gear forum and read through the jackass and posted pics threads :shock:
  5. R

Red Rocket Bomber (almost done 11*18*08)

Re: Red Rocket Bomber(new photos 10*14*08) Man o man I so wish I could weld. Bike looks good.
  6. R

UH OHH Bike number two.

seatpost is backwards
  7. R

KLUNKER DISCUSSION

Re: Klunker b/o Klunker=Cool What are y'all doing about seatpost length. On Alan Bonds site the posts look soooo long. how are they reinforced?
  8. R

Raleigh Chiltern path racer style build

Stephen your bike looks fantastic, it's nice to see a light(mid?)weight on the forum. Kind of reminds me of the Pashley Guv'nor Cheers, Gareth
  9. R

RRBBO - Fixer Adler

adler Outrage, Thats a beautiful frame I love the lugs, should be a nice fix gear project. Don't forget to post photos of your finished bike to fixedgeargallery.com and velospace.org We need more bikes like yours on this forum Cheers, Gareth
  10. R

Powdercoating, Powdercoaters

Can alloys (stems, handlebars) be powder coated? I'm looking for a powder coater with bicycle experience-any suggestions would be appreciated. Cheers, Gareth
Back