Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

lets see those homemade tanks

what did you make that with? its nice!
  2. C

lets see those homemade tanks

How did you exactly make the brass tank on the brass monkey?
  3. C

cant remove my front fork.. to rusty!

apritiate the help outskrits! now I just need to find new bolts for the new fork
  4. C

I got the long bolt from the stem out but that's the only thing I could get out.. I cant loosen the nuts to tap the stem out and I can get the fender stay out :p maybe il just bring it by somtime outskirt:p yeah man just PM me an address and a time and ill letcha know when im free
  5. C

have a Schwinn panther im trying to restore. cant get the front fork apart way to rust, ive uses vice grips on the top bolt and it wont budge.. and the flathead screw on the bottom of the fork wont budge either any tips?
  6. C

cant remove my front sprocket.. to rusty!

I have a Schwinn panther trying to restore but cant get the parts loose due to rust.. any good methods o remove the sprocket
  7. C

bike flip

IM looking to make my own trust rod on a build soon, where could I find that piece you use^^ to hold the two ends of the truss rods together?
  8. C

My 62 Schwinn w/ my 63 Chevy

im so glad i came across your picture beacause i have those same tires and this spring i was going to build my schwinn into somting excacly like that :lol:
  9. C

to whiten pedals or not

do it man.. but if i were you i would tape em off really well and paint them i heard they have some kind of plastic spray stuff try that?
  10. C

Pitina Panther

the whole reason this is patina right now is because i dont want to put so much effort into getting that rust out.. but it actualy wont be a difficult task, so i think this is going to a custom 8)
  11. C

Pitina Panther

ive reilized that no :oops:
  12. C

1950 schwinn starlet

Re: Schwinn starlet? 1955? you say you used a 4" grinder what disk did you use ive got a rusty panther i planed on being patina but i wana clean it up and make it look nice, any tips to remove all and any rust? i dont have a lot of money, just basic tools like wrenches and hammer and ect.. i...
  13. C

Pitina Panther

made my seat the other night and added some patina with some enemal and fire 8)
  14. C

Pitina Panther

for some extra patina in some areas i went at it with paint as if an 8 year old would :lol: i did it realy messy and with no patients what so ever first i sprayed some windex on the fenders and sprayed burgandy paint ontop of that, than hit that with steel wool and a wire brush.. then (heres...
  15. C

Pitina Panther

thats what my mother doesnt understand why i would buy a bike that rusty, its original and its a panther 8)
  16. C

Pitina Panther

+1
  17. C

Pitina Panther

i just had the pair of handle bars im using stacked ontop of the original ones :P
  18. C

Free '53 klunker, starting to look like a bike!

Re: Free '53 the Petty build. Frame modding. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS :mrgreen: starting my panther build up now look for it :P
  19. C

Pitina Panther

Picked up this schwinn panther from and antiques store in town for 20 Bucks! :mrgreen: Heres some of the mock up... Since tthe panther is a tank bike and its my first actual bicycle that holds a tank i REALLY want the tank, some assistance please? 8)
  20. C

CUSTOM CAST HEADBADGES- Now Mounted 3-16

if i were to go about making a hole in the headbadge i would cut my design out on the wood and take... for example, a steel pin from a chain and glue and tap it into the wood? great idea -Conner 8)
Back