Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. speedwaysteve

26in mags complete

looking for 26in mags...complete possibly with coaster or disk brake set up and sproket
  2. speedwaysteve

Tank with lights asking $75.00

Very clean royal master tank with lights .never had batteries in it super clean..not sure if what battery fits in it..best offers
  3. speedwaysteve

Felt hot wheels 68

Never ridden.just assembled by local bike shop.this is #4 made in 2009...have original box.asking $1500.open to trades please note theres a ding in the r/s tank.came out of the box like that. Looks like from axle nut resting on frame.
  4. speedwaysteve

dent in aluminum

has anyone ever removed a dent in a aluminum frame..tank
  5. speedwaysteve

felt vintage iron or cheif

looking to purchase or possible trade....looking for a vintage iron or chief..i have a NIB..felt hot wheels 68 #4 .....anyone interested please let me know
  6. speedwaysteve

felt hot wheels 68

i was looking to find out how many and how long felt made the hot wheels 68 bike.i contacted felt .they said the had no info on this.i know they made a 1speed first then the 40th anniversary of hot wheels edition...i appreciate any info
  7. speedwaysteve

hotwheels 66

Does anyone know what years felt made the howheels bike and how many were made,i. Was told 08 was the 40th anniversary for hotwheels and they made them in 09 too,is this true and how many where there.
  8. speedwaysteve

new guy

Like collecting rare bike admire custom builtds hoppfully one day i can build my own
Back