Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bebopblu

Whizzer....resurrection

Sending the engine off to North Carolina....going to be rebuilt by Quenton Guenther
  2. bebopblu

Whizzer....resurrection

Started the dismantling .... amazing how easy nuts and bolts come off with just a little WD40
  3. bebopblu

Whizzer....resurrection

LOL...Still Married....and I didn't have $100 on me ! The guy was cool enough to bring it to my house after his scrap yard run....and now I have a new connection to bikes
  4. bebopblu

Whizzer find

Thanks...Wildcat.... For those interested I am posting the build of this Whizzer in the Motored Bike forum
  5. bebopblu

Whizzer find

Got to the serial number....can anyone provide any info ? Thanks
  6. bebopblu

Whizzer....resurrection

Hello Driving my wife to the doctors...late as usual...and I see a scrap metal truck on the side of the road...grabbing some ones metal chairs. Strapped across the back of the truck is this Whizzer. I said to my wife..." holy crap ! That's a Whizzer !..and he is headed for the scrapyard !!! "...
  7. bebopblu

Whizzer find

Thanks Wildcat....once I get it stripped down...Ill be able to see the bottom bracket
  8. bebopblu

Whizzer find

Whizzer with a J motor. No badge on the frame… can anyone tell what brand ?
  9. bebopblu

Whizzer find

Driving down the road… saw a scrap metal truck with this Whizzer on the back. The guy was making his last pickup and headed for the scrapyard !! Gave him $100 for it and gladly took it off his hands. Badge is missing.. not sure the make and year of the frame. Also how do I determine the year and...
  10. bebopblu

Springer fork help needed

Thanks for the info Kingfish
  11. bebopblu

Springer fork help needed

Hello..have been out of the Ratrod loop for awhile..discovered cigarbox guitars and was building those for awhile ..now back to the bikes I am not sure how to properly bolt this springer to the wheel to allow movement..problem is the axle..if i tighten wheel the way its set up there is no spring...
  12. bebopblu

Parade Bars, Fork Threading Tool, White Pedals

Thread Tool is SOLD
  13. bebopblu

Parade Bars, Fork Threading Tool, White Pedals

Starting to clean out the collection to finance a dual sport bike. Watch for much more after these. First is a set of what I think are called " Parade Bars" ??? Came off my 52 Black Phantom. I dont think the reflectors are vintage. One bar is missing the round bracket at one end. Asking $50...
  14. bebopblu

Motorized Worksman (pickup only) LI,NY

Got a deal in the works
  15. bebopblu

42 Speed Master for sale

bump
  16. bebopblu

42 Speed Master for sale

One of my Ratrodbike Build off bikes. A 42 Speed Master with Skip tooth and blacked out parts. All original except that I added a Shimano 7 speed hub (still kept the skip tooth) and nice wheels to handle the hills here on Long Island. Included with the bike are the original wheels and hubs...
  17. bebopblu

Motorized Worksman (pickup only) LI,NY

Motorized Worksman bike (Made in USA) with heavy duty Worksman front wheel and drum brake. Big spring Brooks saddle and a custom leather wrapped gas tank from a RRB member. Bike runs good but keep in mind that these bikes require regular maintenance and tinkering. Email me with any questions...
  18. bebopblu

Red Velvet

Very cool build with great attention to detail ....you could start yourself a little business selling some of those billet parts to fellow members....
  19. bebopblu

DESTINO FLYER

Just a sweet bike all around.........
Back