Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ej599

█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Re: Flex{\\\}Liner 7 TwinFlex Spaceliner 6/15 Truss Wings? Nice work!
  2. ej599

Show us your Vintage Raleighs!

Nice! Does the rear hub have a date stamped?
  3. ej599

Rats-Alt

Nice!!
  4. ej599

FELT IT! (quake)

I thought it was you crashing your buildoff bike!! JK :lol: Didn't feel a thing.
  5. ej599

Bobba-Louie

In my floatie with a paper bag over my head....
  6. ej599

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Some nice work here. Hard to choose.
  7. ej599

Bobba-Louie

The family decided to put a pool in this summer. Had a bunch of earth to move, electrical and other stuff.The electrical ran across my garage which is still in shambles while we wait for the building inspector to come check on the work. Also I need to buy some Hyperformance blue schwinn paint...
  8. ej599

Bobba-Louie

:oops: D.N.F. Oh, the shame..... :oops:
  9. ej599

Sturmey "Sprinter" S5C 5 spd -Advice?

You have to use an Sturmey 3 speed indexing shifter on the right side just like a 3 speed. Then use a 10 speed style friction shifter on the left to work the bell arm. Here's a bike I buit using this set up: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14207&hilit=+hercules viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15168&hilit=+hercules
  10. ej599

Bobba-Louie

Thanks. I'm thinking I may buy some of that Schwinn color matching paint and have the bars match the bike. I'd love to chrome em' but Im way too cheap! :lol: White grips and pedals should look good. The headlight bracket I have in my head should also compliment the lines of the bike. And...
  11. ej599

Bobba-Louie

Got the bars nearly welded up tonight. Little bit left to do.
  12. ej599

Excelsior Deluxe- 6/29--chainguard mounted

Re: Excelsior Deluxe- 6/20--update...... finally Nice!!
  13. ej599

Mash Banger "Last Act"

Re: Mash Banger Dig it!
  14. ej599

Bobba-Louie

Right but no tape.
  15. ej599

Bobba-Louie

Thanks!! Corndogs? :shock: :?: Who can guess where these are going? Hint: Tapped for 1/4-20 threads.
  16. ej599

"RATS-ALT"

Re: "RATS-ALT" (NEW LINES) Satin?
  17. ej599

"RATS-ALT"

Re: "RATS-ALT" (NEW LINES) Oh yeah, now I see it. The picture didn't convey that. Next time have a short person take the picture. :lol: Looks great! (and I really I mean it this time!) :mrgreen:
  18. ej599

"RATS-ALT"

Re: "RATS-ALT" (NEW LINES) That tubing looks good! I think the chainguard should somehow follow the same line though. Both should be parallel with the ground.
  19. ej599

* GROUND ZERO * (Now I can have a cold one!)

Re: * GROUND ZERO * (New tank and ride pics!) Those bars are great!
  20. ej599

Bobba-Louie

Ha ha! Massachussettah. I like that. My wife's from Mass and I'm still not sure. But she's a big Red Sox fan Deorman and would snarl at me if I called her a Yankee. I'll have to ask her... Hey Kota, do they call drinking fountains 'bubblers' in your part of the state?
Back