Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

1955 Burgundy Schwinn Middleweight Cantilever

Thank you for all of the replies, folks. You have all been very helpful! Nice frame, Chips_Mahoy. Is it built up? Pictures can be found in my intro thread.
  2. H

Hello! New NorCal member.

Since taking these pictures, I changed the cranks, chainwheel, and pedals. I'll post a pic later if anyone is interested.
  3. H

Here are some pictures.
  4. H

Here is a picture. Thanks for the reply, guys. I'm still curious of what the bike used to be, though. Burgundy is one of my all time favorite colors.
  5. H

Street skinny cruiser thread!

Where can I get those bars? <3
  6. H

Hello, I have a frame that only had crank bearing cups and a seatpost when I built it up, so I haven't an clue what exact model it used to be. So far, I've identified my frame as a 1955 Schwinn cruiser. I'm guessing it's a middleweight since I couldn't fit any of those new department store...
  7. H

★★ THE BULLET ★★ (UPDATED PHOTOS - 10/12)

Outstanding job!! This is my favorite build so far. You really inspired me!
  8. H

Meet..Krankenstein!

It reminds me of my bike. :mrgreen:
  9. H

Meet..Krankenstein!

I love it. What kind of wood is that?
  10. H

Can someone read Japanese?

Product name KLUNKER (Kuranka) 26inch. :lol: Don't worry, I'm Asian. I get to laugh. :lol:
  11. H

Wheres the grocery getters? Rack thread

No love for milk crates? :mrgreen:
  12. H

Right on! Maybe you'll see me riding my bike around town! :mrgreen:
  13. H

Will do, once I take some quality pics.
  14. H

Practical use of springer fork?

Cool! Any suggestions on any specific forks?
  15. H

Right on. What brand fork was it?
  16. H

As a guy who has never used a springer fork and has a road bike fork on his junker, I ask: Are they practical? Do they actually contribute to shock absorption, or are they just for aesthetic purposes? If they do contribute to comfort, is it enough to go outta your way to install one...
  17. H

Hello! I've been referring to this forum recently since my main ride is now a junky cruiser. My first build was a Made in Taiwan 10-speed frameset that used for a fixed gear build a few summers ago. After about a year, I sold off some of the parts and gave the rest to my significant other...
Back