Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DesignIt

BOTEN - The Bonneville Roadster FINISHED!

This bike is totally amazing to see in person! Beautiful build. It looks like it's going fast just sitting still... or maybe looking for a drag race. :-)
  2. DesignIt

Work Gloves

I use Mechanix gloves for heavy work, and Tillman gloves for welding.
  3. DesignIt

(MBBO Class 1) "The Judge 5": Closing argument.

Nice work! That fade job came out perfectly.
  4. DesignIt

(MBBO Class2) "Texas Muscle"

That looks really good! It would be cool to see that on one of the Sunday morning rides in Houston.
  5. DesignIt

Kokomo, In USA NEW VIDEOS!!!

Very cool! I love seeing the sights of towns via bicycle. Thanks for the highlights of Kokomo history too! Looks like a fun place to ride. John
  6. DesignIt

How To Build An Adult Friendly OC Stingray Chopper *New Pic*

Re: *How To Build An Adult Friendly OC Stingray Chopper* Awsome! The best part is "5 miles a day". That's over 1800 miles per year. :D
  7. DesignIt

Firebird TransAM' cruiser (completed)

Re: Firebird TransAM' cruiser Great job, from the first sketch to the final product!
  8. DesignIt

show off your garage / shed / shop

This is the work area: And this is the clean room / storage area
  9. DesignIt

Coasters Christmas Lights Cruise (Video added)

Great video! Looks like a lot of fun. BTW, what kind of camera and editing equipment do you use? John
  10. DesignIt

For you Tx. boys

Can you swing by Houston on the 23rd? The Rusty Riders cruise every Sunday morning at 9am starting at 101 Heights Blvd (a.k.a. Hickory Hollow BBQ)
  11. DesignIt

Retro Kustom. N.M. salsa (changes)

Re: Retro Kustom. N.M. salsa Very cool! I like the N.M. Salsa name, it just sounds right for a wild frame like this. I named my custom stretch Salsa Verde (shown in my avatar). Great job on the build!
  12. DesignIt

Electra Straight 8,electric chopper project

That is so gorgeous! Every detail is a work of art in itself. All of it together is just awesome! John
  13. DesignIt

Kickstand Magazine Update

BigCam59, thanks for posting the update. I hope Kickstand can get back on track. It was a cool magazine.
  14. DesignIt

J.C. Higgins Build "Dad's Street Rod Higgins" PART 1 DONE!!!

Re: J.C. Higgins Build "Dad's Street Rod Higgins" Very nice!!!
  15. DesignIt

Before & After Pics

bike2112, I love the Woodward Liquors bike! How did you get rid of the rust and save the original paint?
  16. DesignIt

LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride I love checking in on this thread. Great rides, and I dig the family involvement at all ages. John
  17. DesignIt

64 Gasser

Cool! I like the idea of a Gasser Bike. Here's some inspiration for you from a photo I took at the Lone Star Roundup a few years ago.
  18. DesignIt

Path Racer - Early Euro style - Finished!

Re: Path Racer - Early Euro style Beautiful bike! Your modifications are perfect for that path racer look. Great job! John
  19. DesignIt

Rusoleum Vs Krylon

Marty, Thanks for the advice about Spray Max. This sounds like the way to go for a high quality rattle can clear. I've been procrastinating on clear coating a custom paint and pinstripe job with HoK UC35 clear. This approach would really simplify the setup and cleanup part of a paint job...
  20. DesignIt

How many vehicles have you owned?

Eclipse, You're my kinda girl! Bikes, cars, and you read Peter Egan... wow! Peter is my all-time favorite automotive journalist. Whatever Peter says I pretty much agree with. I have to admit whenever I get home from a long drive in the TC I always pat the dashboard and say "What a good...
Back