Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

JC HIGGINS FIND

It was a middleweight so I was ok with the $50.
  2. B

JC HIGGINS FIND

THIS WAS A FREEBIE I PICKED UP TWO WEEKS AGO. I DIDN'T REALLY NEED ANYMORE BIKES FOR NOW SO I PUT IT ON CRAIGSLIST AND SOLD IT FOR $50 WITHIN AN HOUR.
  3. B

DEAD BARON

Yep, I got it from the cool dude in Lowell, Indiana. He had a few good bikes, but I think he is out of the rat building business now however, he had a bunch of spare parts still. I was going to wrap some of the leather strips in barbwire but I figured I'd a bloody mess if that happened !!
  4. B

PLEASE HELP IDENTIFY THIS FRAME!!

After some more research, I'm fairly sure I got a Murray Mercury frame. I peaked fenders probably went to a JC Higgins I just sold. I got both bikes the same day so that could easily been the case.
  5. B

Thanks Wildcat, I will pursue that way on my quest for knowledge !!
  6. B

my buys at the hoosier swap meet

I'd die to get a pair of handlebars like those on that shelby. Good job!!
  7. B

`I'm kinda new to this, but def. hooked. I pretty much got this bike for free. I have some classic peaked fenders and wheels as well but already removed them from the bike. I could really use some help with determining what this frame is. Thanks everyone !!!
  8. B

Mid 60's Flightliner

I paid $40 for this one. Looks to be all original except the rear tire. Chrome looks great, maybe to great "not original". I got the light working, all ready to ride as is, c'mon summer !!
  9. B

DEAD BARON

Think I paid $80 for this one. I'm not gonna do much with it but ride. Looks good the way he is !!
Back