Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bize

Australian Members: A few questions [closed]

Hey guys, this is for any fellow Australians on here. I'm doing a course and one of my assignments creating a survey for a selected "target market". I like bikes, so I figured this is as good a "target market" as any. Any responses will be greatly appreciated. . . Now for the dorky bit (It's a...
  2. Bize

Brutto Jnr

So you may have seen that I recently built my first bike; the "Brutto". Anyway a mate of mine really liked it and asked me to build him one, but using a 16" wheeled BMX as the donor bike. I liked the idea, so here I go. . . . I got it like this: This is the inspiration: Strip down...
  3. Bize

This is why I love where I live

Ok I do live in an urban area, but it's practically surrounded by National parkland :mrgreen:
  4. Bize

Bize "Brutto" [FINISHED]

Ok, so like I said in my intro, this never started out as a build project. She was a junker that I found and originally my goal was simply to make it ridable and nothing more. . . One thing led to another and my vision for this bike grew. Having said that, this bike still is not a full blown...
  5. Bize

Hi From Australia

Hi all, so where do I start? I'm a motorcycle mechanic by trade and I do love motorcycles, but I've also been into bicycles forever too. I never set out to build a rat rod bike. . . It was more of a case of fixing a bike while trying to keep it cheap (which I guess is what rat rod is all...
Back