Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. karfer67

1967 schwinn cycletruck frame raffle 10 bucks!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205763822092688&id=1770380251 I am getting a frame jig and the thing is a beast. So part of getting patina kustoms going is selling off stuff that is sitting that i wont get to. One of them is this rad 1967 schwinn cycle truck frame fork and...
  2. karfer67

Prize pool - starts here

Awesome I have never had one of those. Now I will have to build a bike around it Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  3. karfer67

RRBBO13 Photo Contest

And here he was trying to get me to pick a different one. I told ya man that was the money shot Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  4. karfer67

FUNNIEST PART OF THE BUILD OFFS...

Iduno do you annoy a few or do you change it so that it's more fair for folks that take the build off seriously. I get your point Steve I'm just thinking out loud. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  5. karfer67

Just a thought in fact I think I've suggested it before. Why don't you just not allow new members durring the period of time that voting is taking place? I mean yea folks could then do it before the voting but I'd be willing to bet quite a bit less. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  6. karfer67

A few of us are seeing some fish action by one as we speak. Eh one or two whatever but lol this is pretty funny. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  7. karfer67

RRBBO13 RATLINER ( tail lights, more sprockets, titanium and she is done)

Yea it's nice having 10000 psi of power at the touch of a finger Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  8. karfer67

I use a jd2 model 4 air hydraulic bender. Fair warning with the pump and a few dies it cost over 2k. Manual benders like the model 32 are good too but have to be bolted to the floor or something very solid. Also different radius need different dies. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  9. karfer67

6th Place - ○〇◯ Holeshot ◯〇○ Trek CNC Rail Checkered Chopper - BO13 Photo Contest Winner!!

Kingfish I was referring to using the rail frame as a chopper. As for the bars I think they are perfect. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  10. karfer67

♠♣♦♥'SIMPATICO'♥♦♣♠

Ah so I see I wasn't the only one kingfishy was whooping to get their bikes done. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  11. karfer67

Cheep Teena

I voted for your ride it sits very well and the "patina" looks great as well. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  12. karfer67

4th Annual OddJob Awards!

Congrats guys
  13. karfer67

RATLINER

Thank u sir Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  14. karfer67

RATLINER

Thanks bro I told u it wasn't a trombone Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  15. karfer67

Global Roll Call

Ratliner, Sacramento California Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  16. karfer67

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

Thanks to you guys for putting this on every year. And thanks to kingfish for kicking my rear to get mine done. Good luck to all
  17. karfer67

Oh I almost forgot to thank college cyclery for their help with the odd parts I didn't have for this build. If any of you travel through Sacramento I highly suggest stopping by. It's sacramento's oldest bike shop and is full of awesomeness. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  18. karfer67

FREE PARTICIPANT & FINISHERS RIBBONS!

That looks a lot mo nice Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
  19. karfer67

RRBBO13 Ratillac.

Kingfish is right don't be afraid to hit us up. I can't tell u how many times in this build he kicked me in the behind to keep going. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Back