Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

2 1979 Stingrays

I posted up in FFinds because I questioned the rarity or collectability (is that a word?). I was wondering how rare it is to get numbers so close. I would sell them together but will list them in another forum. I've already hit em with some bolt loosener (word?) and will try and break em down...
  2. B

2 1979 Stingrays

I just scored these two for $40 and noticed the serial numbers. JQ559527 and JQ557724 with badge numbers 2719 and 2749. So I think they are just days apart. Is this significant? I've screwed up a couple classics in my day or collectibles, by cleaning or breaking things and then finding out when...
  3. B

Kickstand Magazine Update

Brad, You have lied locally for years and now you have ripped people off on a grander scale, be proud. You have tried to make excuses that include lies about peoples health, and bs'ing people into buying a magazine that's content is childlike. You were smart to avert your eyes when I walked...
  4. B

Any news on Kickstand Magazine

I like to type the truth in this window but I delete it. I don't have time for the aggravation. Bicycles make me smile and I will keep it that way.
  5. B

Huffman Gallery

[ig] An
  6. B

Huffman Gallery

I've got a couple more around here but this one seems to be my rider. Badged La France she came with a putter stem. Maybe a 1937ish and she rides smooth. I think I paid 35 dollars for the bike.
  7. B

Kickstand Magazine ???

The new issue ROCKS!
Back