Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. E

>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Re: >>>Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike<<<: Chute Material, pg. 55 That look too cool man I hope it works out fine. Because I plan on doing the same thing in the future. :D 8)
  2. E

ATOMIC PUNK - New camera time - August 8

Re: ATOMIC PUNK - Headlight and Tank stuff - July 12 So Supercheap Auto saves the day again. Great work mate this is shaping up to be a totally awesome build.
  3. E

(Midnight *somthing*)Ok here goes first build.

Re: (Midnight *somthing*)I have options Thank you for the replies. So today I was thinking handle bars? Now I have a few sets just sitting around doing nothing but collecting dust, so a change of prospective was in order. Ok so I have some Handle bar options. These are aimed for the...
  4. E

(Midnight *somthing*)Ok here goes first build.

Hi all I've just recently started a build that I really wanted to get in for the build off. But it looks like I wont get it completed by the dead line :cry:. Well I've been a member of this Awesome site for a while now and have made a few post but mostly just sitting back in sheer awe of the...
  5. E

ATOMIC PUNK - New camera time - August 8

Re: LOW COMMOTION Your diversity to bike amazes me I truly look forward to the end result. Tail light idea = killer. 8) As for the Wheels I would say 24 rear 26 front IMO. :) Good luck mate.
  6. E

THE CIGARETTE FLICK

I love it all ready looking forward to seeing this evolve.
  7. E

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

There are some really great ideas out their Keep up the good work guys and girls. I think thread this should be sticky'd.
  8. E

Sirocco - Soft Sand Trike

That trike is so cool I look forward to seeing it completed.
  9. E

A few of my Roadsters.

:shock: You know I never really noticed that before about the pressed tubes. So what era would you say my bike would be from? Its a bit funny that both your posted bikes have similarity to my one bike. I've been trying for a while now to figure out what type of bike it is. Tomorrow I mite...
  10. E

Please help with an old Malvern star in OZ(Australia)?

Yes a bit I have so far cleaned all the chrome the best I can for the moment. I'm currently debating whether to get it Power coated($150 approx) or spray it myself ($????). The green paint contains quite a lot of lead, so no more using the wire wheel. I've also tried some paint stripper on but...
  11. E

A few of my Roadsters.

Hey mate that black bike you have got is very similar to the one I've got. Here is the link to my Bike I.D thread. viewtopic.php?f=62&t=49109#p471359
  12. E

Please help with an old Malvern star in OZ(Australia)?

G day My name Josh I'm from the Gold Coast, Queensland. I have just finally(after many many months of searching) got a bike for a project. I'm still not quite sure on the model/year but it is definitely a Malvern Star it looks a lot like a 2 star but it hasn't got the stars on the head lugs or...
  13. E

G day from down under

Will do thanks for the thought I'll Move it now. I have spent a good 6 hours googling it and have only found 2 pictures of it both of which are rusted out. But on the project side of things I plan on painting it red and white.
  14. E

G day from down under

This is the bike in question I hope some one out there can shed some light on this model. The rear hub is a coaster brake called a "Super Granat" This is the only stamp I could find. but there was a embossed number on the bottom bracket "848" Sorry if this is the wrong place ill...
  15. E

G day from down under

G day My name Josh I'm from the Gold Coast, Queensland. I have been on this site for awhile I visit it almost every day and I have to say there so many people on here who just blow my mind on how brilliant there work, builds, knowledge and advise (not to forget inspiration) I have just...
Back