Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. StreetCrwlr

Starjet Super Deluxe

Gentle man with big hammer wins big tire fight :mrgreen:
  2. StreetCrwlr

Wally World Bikes

They do look cool. I actually had one of those Schwinn Clairemonts for about 2 weeks til the Genesis Onyx I ordered 2 months before that showed up then I returned it. I do like the style of a lot of them but I watched two walmart bikes fall into a pile of rubble in just under a month so I'm...
  3. StreetCrwlr

"Double Whammy" Mini Bike Dragbike build

Agreed, looks like it really moves!
  4. StreetCrwlr

project high roller

Love the bike! That shifter turned out to be BOSS. I have to admit though, seeing those little tykes on their bikes pulling up all proud next to it is probably my favorite pic :mrgreen: Gotta love the little ones and their bikes.
  5. StreetCrwlr

Starjet Super Deluxe

That's a sweet bike. I really like the way those tires fill up the fenders :mrgreen:
  6. StreetCrwlr

Found a chainring i want.... cant find it online

Agreed! My heart dropped a little when I saw it, and it was on a Nirve classic just like mine that was on sale on craigslist. I think it will go well with the theme my bike is showing so far (it's like my child, it makes it's own decisions I just try to guide it and support its decisions...
  7. StreetCrwlr

You guys rock. I typed that into google any and every way I could think of and it just wouldn't come up for me. Hard to decide which should be next, chainring, springer fork, 3 speed conversion or a rear rack.... So many choices such little money lol. I really appreciate the help tracking that...
  8. StreetCrwlr

Here is a pic. Does anybody know where I can find a chainring like this? For some reason it really caught my eye and I think it would look great on my bike :mrgreen:
  9. StreetCrwlr

Funny CL Ad - Overpriced Junk For Sale - Available Anywhere

So true. I've had to grin and bear it with toyota parts time and time again. Being part of a hobby doesn't mean you will get rich financially, but you will obtain what you need eventually.... Worth it's weight in gold when it counts.
  10. StreetCrwlr

Funny CL Ad - Overpriced Junk For Sale - Available Anywhere

Have you seen the RE: Spammer ads $79 (was $89!) posts on Denver CL lol. There is the one guy that posts the same 10-30 items every day with insane prices and he rarely lowers them. I have seen the same Felt cruiser seat on there for $59 for over 4 months now. It's just a basic cruiser seat, I...
  11. StreetCrwlr

Nirve Classic single speed to 3 speed via Electra kit...

Thanks for the responses, just realized I titled it as an Electra kit even though it's a Felt kit :oops: I did just find a Nirve kit on the internet so I'm thinking that since Nirve made it that it may just come with all the parts I need to do the job. I'm going to shoot an email out to them...
  12. StreetCrwlr

I know its rare but..........

:lol: Maybe he loves the bike and his wife is telling him he needs to clean the garage so simply putting an ad on ebay is keeping her reminders at rest :lol:
  13. StreetCrwlr

I know its rare but..........

Ha, if I had that kind of money I'd be getting myself a Toyota 4Runner or a DH bike I could jump off a cliff :mrgreen:
  14. StreetCrwlr

"The Electric Thunderbird"

Re: "The Thunderbird" Looks like a fun project. I really like that headlamp, talk about creativity! I can't wait to see the finished product. Good job dude :)
  15. StreetCrwlr

My New Hornet

This bike makes me drool. Beautiful work, I like what you did with the shifter too :mrgreen: Have fun riding that beast, you might want to add a back seat for all the ladies you'll be picking up :lol:
  16. StreetCrwlr

Finished my first build.

The tank is super cool! Good job man. I'll be starting my first one soon. I need to find an old bike :mrgreen: Props on your first build, it turned out really nice!
  17. StreetCrwlr

Want to build a cheap cruiser for a 7 year olds bday

Ive been scanning craigslist a lot, I haven't seemed to have found much in the way of youth cruisers but I have until February to get this together so I'll take my time. Thanks for the suggestions guys. The little guys eyes opened up like crazy when he saw my ape hangers so I think it'll be a...
  18. StreetCrwlr

Bike UPS, who's going where/when/how often?

Ah, reminds me of pirate4x4 etc... I know what you mean :mrgreen: It could work if we have enough members traveling and swapping parts. It may require a separate forum in the sale section.
  19. StreetCrwlr

Want to build a cheap cruiser for a 7 year olds bday

I got a nephew in law that is coming up on seven years in february. I was thinking of something CHEAP because I'm broke and he will outgrow it before I blink an eye. I was thinking of getting a cheap BMX and trying to mount some fenders to it, add some ape hangers, and some sweet street tread. I...
  20. StreetCrwlr

Redux-Finished... gift for a friend

Re: Redux (formally I see a red bike bike...) That bike is ultimately sick! :!: Mucho gracias for the detailed pics. I don't usually drool unless I'm asleep but I'm wide awake now :mrgreen:
Back