Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. atomiczombie2

Orange County Crapper

Awesome build. Do you still have it?
  2. atomiczombie2

Bike Stuff for Christmas, what'd you get?

I already got the AK-37 Park tool kit for Christmas earlier this month, and a 9 hour bicycle repair class, and a mig welding class! :mrgreen:
  3. atomiczombie2

Jesse James vs SR / JR Teutul

I'm glad that the one guy who didn't talk trash about the others won. Sr. didn't build a bike cause he knew he would get his ... kicked. Jesse made a nice chopper but there was nothing special about the way it looks. Jr's bike was too blingy for my tastes but I liked front fork and rear swing...
  4. atomiczombie2

Hello from Nor Cal

Awesome bike bro, I have the Electra Rat Fink myself and love it. Welcome to the site :)
  5. atomiczombie2

Which Tools Do You Want For Christmas???

I am getting the Park AK-37 tool kit for christmas. :mrgreen: I would also love to get a Hobart Handler 140 mig welder, but Santa's pockets aren't that deep in this economy.
  6. atomiczombie2

Did anyone see American Chopper senior vs junior last Monday? Jesse James played a truly classless joke on Paul Jr and Senior. He made himself look stupid with all his taunts and insults. I was pretty disgusted with Jesse.
  7. atomiczombie2

BigHarley from California

Hey Harley welcome to the site. I'm in Rio Vista, about 20 min drive away from you. My best buddy lives in Antioch too. I like your bikes, and thats cool that you fix up bikes for kids at xmas. See you in the threads. :) Drew
  8. atomiczombie2

That fairing is really awful. :shock: I am glad that I apparently missed that episode of American Chopper.
  9. atomiczombie2

ROFLMAO!!!! So true!!! Add to that, he criticizes people for doing the things HE does all the time (for example, talk on his cell phone all day during work hours).
  10. atomiczombie2

NC Newb

Whats up man nice bikes. Welcome to the site. :)
  11. atomiczombie2

Gyes Saddles?

I like this one too. *bookmarks it* :D
  12. atomiczombie2

New guy intro

Hi and welcome :)
  13. atomiczombie2

New Southern Chick

14. atomiczombie2

Senior should retire. He is a jerk to his kids and employees. I want to use other words to describe him, but those are not allowed here lol. Seriously, that guy is neurotic and some of the things he has said about and to his kids - I have zero respect for the guy. And he is not the builder than...
  15. atomiczombie2

Need some help

I would definitely pick the higgins as long as the frame is straight.
  16. atomiczombie2

new to the site from atl ga

17. atomiczombie2

Paul Jr. Designs

I think the show is more interesting now that the 2 have split. You can really tell how relaxed it is at PJD compared to OCC. Sr. is a jerk, and he is in such denial about it that he has lost most of his family. Sad.
  18. atomiczombie2

Kustom Kruiser Birthday Surprise !!

NICE bike. And happy birthday! :)
  19. atomiczombie2

My first Schwinn

I like #1 so I guess I am the minority vote :D
Back