Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA - Believe it or Not -TRADED!

Re: Folding Pugsley = Fugsley - May go back to OCC tires If you aint gonna use those HD tires ill be sure to take them off your hands for the right amount of cash of coarse. :P
  2. M

Double backwheeled Stingray Chooper

Okay, so what do you think of this i have a 20" rim to act as the "track" for something that i can bolt the chopper rims to. i just cant think of something to make the "whatever" i have inside the track rim to be able to spin freely and how to make it attached to the other rims. i think maybe...
  3. M

Um first off, im soooo gona need to know those dimensions of those fattsss!!!!!. Awesome!!. :!: :!: of coarse im gonna use a wider tire!
  4. M

Well, i havent done an intro. becase i just cant really wxplain things but once i saw the hubless wheel design I knew that I had to do this I so appreciate you not doubting me, its hard find people that dont nowadays, but anyway i have an idea im just working on finding the time and place to do it.
  5. M

my full hubless project

First off, this is freekin' awesome, and extreemly innovative, so much that i want to do this to my bike. so it would help me out tons if you explained how exactly you eniginered the rear, and how you got it to spin while staying on the "track" that you had made, and could you explain how you...
  6. M

i just had an idea, i wonder if i did a hubless rear end? instead of havin the hassle of the spokes and all that. what do y'all think?
  7. M

Yeah i looked at those last night, thats what i thought it was. But, how could i like make it have gears and like a suicide shifter?
  8. M

Haha, the only thing is, is that the the hub is very small, and it just looks like it would be flimsy under all that pressure, i might just make a custom one. Also what do you mena by "jack shaft"?
  9. M

This helps out more that you know, but basically im taking 2 hubs making them into one, then lacing the together? And the whole lacing thing still confuses me. But this will help me out TONS precait it man.
  10. M

This bike actully really inspired me
  11. M

Two back wheels and one front wheel.
  12. M

Why Trident? haha
  13. M

I want to lace to rims together but the thing is. is that i have no idea how to even start that if you could explain that in depth for me that would help alot and how to do the disc brake.
  14. M

You got the one long axel right, but i wnat to try to run a double chain drive if its possible . And i know this is gonna make me sound stupid but what do you mean by "BB"
  15. M

Double back wheeled schwinn chopper

i thought this belonged in the build section now that its a reallity. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=45060
  16. M

Well, the subject pretty much explains what i'm doing. and if youre wondering no this is not a widened rear end type deal. this is my idea.
  17. M

This is what im thinking, its like photoshopped because i have the drawing skills of a five year old. But i think you can see the outline, and im not just going to the double backwheel im going to rake it and lengthen the frame. so this is it.
  18. M

Thanks, and although that is pretty awesome thats not exactly whta i want to do.
  19. M

Im getting the other bike this weekend and its another OCC chopper and the double rear section is what i was thing about, but as far as the double chain drive im going to try to just lazy my way through it and see if i can take the origanil pedal with the cog, and dthe one with a cog from the...
  20. M

Well, the main reason i want two hubs is because nobodys really done it before, and me laceing two tires together is like just unrreal to me
Back