Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

explain this to me how now :D - Tall bike to chopper

http://youtu.be/mVGY7321j20 this is awesome. How does it work? Does anyone have other info or pics?
  2. B

figure ill share these site

i know when I get into something (in this case its bicycles :D) I always look for constantly updates sites that offer eye candy and articles. Not to much on the "rat" side but still a cool site. bicycledesign.net .. and if you wanna see some cool fixie gear bikes, i know a lot of people dont...
  3. B

Jesse James vs SR / JR Teutul

Dec 5 and 6th - Biker Build Off. What do you guys think, can anyone verify this? I just got a text from my buddy saying "ITS ON!!" When I asked what the he's talking about..He told me Dec 5th - 6th SR and JR will face Jesse James in the discovery channel Biker Build off. I been fallowing the...
  4. B

walmart schwinn stingray question

i see a few threads on here and then about the walmart schwinn stingrays but search the website and they dont have any for sale. If im not mistaken they are pretty cheap too like $100? .. Anyways is there a reason why they arent for sale on the site? Is it a once in a while they are here now...
  5. B

almost done :D

ha something very simple .. I didnt take this one apart and ended up selling it in parts like the other one, this one i wanted to ride. -gotta swap the seat out, only banana seat I had (gonna go with black) -new peddles -paint front fender black -add front head light also the chain guard...
  6. B

weird .. i dont come around for a while and i cant log in

so i made a new account. Got to caught up with work / school to finish my last project , ended up selling it to a buddy who finished it in a day and made me very jealous lol. Anyways got a new project, im back :D figured ill say hi, here. Anyone link me to some good sites for parts? Its been...
Back