Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

FELT Bonneville

I'll do it, thanks
  2. C

FELT Bonneville

So I saw on Felt's web site that they offer a cruiser called the Bonneville, I am very interested in this bike but all I can find are the computer generated pictures of this bike and it seems as though nobody is selling them in the U.S. What's up? any direction would be very helpful. Thanks Dave...
  3. C

Another Cool Video

WOW!!!!!! He rides the way we normal people do in their dreams.
  4. C

Funny CL Ad - Overpriced Junk For Sale - Available Anywhere

That is some great stuff, I'm a newbie in this bicycle world and I have read all of the goofy adds everyday here in Colorado. Looks like you had some fun writing this.
  5. C

New Belgium cruisers

Take a look at Denver's Craigslist, someone is selling a whole collection of these cool bikes, looks like they want all the money but might be fun for someone.
  6. C

Swap Meet Special

That is Bad ...!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  7. C

THE AVETT BROTHERS

We saw them at Red Rocks this July and it was by far the most fun I have had at a concert ever!! One of my favorite bands at Red Rocks, the highlight of my summer for sure.
  8. C

Trinidad Colorado New Chainring

Re: Trinidad Colorado Bike "Sit on This!" No I live in a small town between Denver and Colorado Springs, I did do the Urban Assault Ride in Denver this year, what a great time that was.
  9. C

Trinidad Colorado New Chainring

Re: Trinidad Colorado Bike "Sit on This!" That seat mount is brilliant for sure. :!:
  10. C

fenderless Freddy

That was Bit*hen
  11. C

fenderless Freddy

That is a ....... Bike!!!! :D :D
  12. C

HOW TO REMOVE A STUCK SEAT POST

Wish I would have read this 2 weeks ago, I got mine out with penetrating oil, vice grips, heat from a torch and a long bar for leverage, came out without hurting the 1959 Schwinn frame but the seat post is destroyed.
  13. C

Kidney Stew - together but not done

Jen you have truly inspred me to get the brushes out of storage and buy some new cans of one shot and give ot another go. Beautiful work for sure thank you. Dave :oops:
  14. C

Greetings

This forum looks like a blast I can't wait. My name is Dave and I just picked up a 1959 Schwinn Tornado 20" at the bend in the road camp ground at Bonneville Speedweek where my Dad and I race a couple of motorcycles, I am a tattooist in Colorado and have spent most of my adult life working in...
Back