Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Primer Podcast

Vintage Schwinns at Los Alamitos Car Show

I ran into a really cool guy named Joe, from SoCal and a member of the Cyclone Coasters. anyway, he had these at a car/aviation show. very knowledgeable in Whizzers and Cycle Trucks. I told him he should check out this site! I'll post up more of the upcoming swap meet and ride in a few weeks...
  2. Primer Podcast

Long Beach Cyclone Coaster Swap Meet - Nov 20

FREE swap meet. 7am-10:30 am. at the Pike Restaurant, Long Beach, CA. bike ride to follow. Here's site for details. http://cyclonecoaster.com/ See you there!
  3. Primer Podcast

Long Beach Cyclone Coaster ride

Me and William took to the streets of Long Beach, Calif this Sunday with our cruisers. My modified 69 Schwinn worked out well, despite the defective pull chain siren. I need a new sink washer to help spin up along the tire. William's 79 Spitfire worked without flaws. A great turnout for a...
  4. Primer Podcast

Long Beach Cyclone Coaster Vintage Bike Ride

These guys were great, they meet the first Sunday of the month and take over the streets of Long Beach with their vintage bikes. Yesterday there were at least 118 of us out there. Cool stuff. You can see all the photos (86) here and hit "slide show" for best viewing, or on Flickr. Cyclone...
  5. Primer Podcast

Newbies from Long Beach, CA

We're gearheads into vintage bikes, motorcycles, cars and other old cool stuff. Myself (Davis) actually joined this forum before we created a new podcast. I have a few Schwinn's. Tandem, cruiser, Breeze and Racer 3-speeds. I grew up with my sisters Bantam then upgraded to the Mag Scrambler with...
  6. Primer Podcast

1960's Schwinn Tandem build

Thought i'd share this as i dug up a bunch of photos lately. I've had this tandem now for about 17 years. more from our site. http://primerpodcast.com/category/projects/
  7. Primer Podcast

Long Beach, Calif. Cylcle Show and Swap ... video!

Hey alls, new to this forum and thought we would share some event coverage video can be found here
Back