Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. firestonepilot

new stretch build

I like the design and the color scheme, but orange is my favorite color anyway. It is awesome.
  2. firestonepilot

Test riding our latest finds (another ride)

Re: Test riding our latest finds It's fun to find old bicycles, purchase them, take them home, put air in the tires and just ride them.
  3. firestonepilot

My First Stretch

Here is a photo of my first Stretch Bicycle. It's a Micargi Mustang Gts Cruiser.
  4. firestonepilot

Older skiptooth bicycle

Fresh Finds May:27th 1941 Schwinn Autocycle Photo's posted already.
  5. firestonepilot

Older skiptooth bicycle

Thanks Monark, you are so correct. It is a 1953 Schwinn with boys chainring and wheels. The fenders and chainguard is wards. Plan on adding a tank and painting it to match my 1941 autocycle. Thanks
  6. firestonepilot

26" 58 Murray Strato-flite. Whats it worth? Pictures Added!

We just got the ladies one of these, not as nice but the only thing missing is the tail light lens.
  7. firestonepilot

b.f.goodrich badged schwinn

Awesome find. Similar to my 41 autocycle. Mine cleaned up pretty good and rides great.
  8. firestonepilot

Older skiptooth bicycle

Wife picked one yesterday. No headbadge has hearts in the skiptooth chainring. We think it is a Schwinn from the 1930's. What do you think? Thanks
  9. firestonepilot

1963 Schwinn American

Schwinn Deluxe American. I did some more research today and found out they came in red, blue and black in 1962 and 1963. In 1964 they came in red, blue and coppertone.
  10. firestonepilot

63 coppertone Jag

No sorry I bought another Schwinn with the same kind of tank. A 1963 Blue Schwinn Deluxe American, photo in another post.
  11. firestonepilot

63 coppertone Jag

Lost the bidding on a tank last night on ebay. :( But I did but another bike yesterday with the tank.
  12. firestonepilot

1963 Schwinn American

Picked this up today. 1963 Deluxe American all original, but missing horn and headlight.
  13. firestonepilot

1941 Schwinn Autocycle ( Update Photo )

Re: 1941 Schwinn Autocycle Here it is all cleaned up with the correct handgrips, pedals and headlight lens.
  14. firestonepilot

63 coppertone Jag

15. firestonepilot

63 coppertone Jag

Great looking Jag. I bought one just like it at a swap meet two weeks ago. Mine is missing the tank as well.
  16. firestonepilot

1941 Schwinn Autocycle ( Update Photo )

Picked this up this morning.
  17. firestonepilot

My First Rebuild 1950 Schwinn

Before After Click on photo's they get larger.
  18. firestonepilot

Need help with this skyrider

Nickinator, your bicycle looks Awesome! Hope mine turns out as well as yours in time. Thanks for sharing.
  19. firestonepilot

Here is a photo of the head badge. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  20. firestonepilot

Just picked this up last week. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Mine has a Shelby Bicycle Company head badge. It's ruff, but I plan on a complete rebuild.
Back