Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

As i said at the beginning, the theme is based on the B52 stratofortress. So i decided to work on a sketch for the future tank. The front panels will stay translucid :nerd::grin:
  2. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

3. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

Really close to the end....
  4. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

Last update:
  5. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

Some updates:
  6. Green-Chain

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Here is the 20" RFL custom frame made by Psikocycle-Production (Bordeaux-France) for my nephew (9 years old).
  7. Green-Chain

post trike pictures

Full Home Made Trike (not finshed yet...) http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/b-52-trike.60748/
  8. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

Outside pics:
  9. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

Finally on wheels...:dance2:
  10. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

This is a good time...the end is coming, moving on wheels soon !!!
  11. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

Thank you. Hopefully, i'm not alone for doing that...with friends and passion we can do big things :grin: New pictures (for your pleasure):
  12. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

Some progress... Maybe on wheels soon...?
  13. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

14. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

15. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

16. Green-Chain

B-52 trike

Hi guys !!! The trike is still in progress...i know i'm slow...but for my first true custom, i don't want to make mistake. Little remind: 2,5m long 1,2m wide 24"x100mm for every wheels 4 brakes (twins brakes on the front wheel) 2 free wheels Alfine 11 hub inside the frame
  17. Green-Chain

Felt scythe (short edition)

Thanks guys !!! About the crazy bob, they were not mine, it was a loan just for the test :wink: Just a little thing to resolve, the bottom bracket start to creak... :? or maybe the saddle...
  18. Green-Chain

Felt Bicycle Pics

19. Green-Chain

Felt scythe (short edition)

Just Happy to finish it :lol:
Back