Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Little Red Express Trike

een echte eddy merckx fiets in america? Ö "a genuine eddy merckx bycicle in the states?"
  2. T

Beer hauler

not for heineken i hope? :lol: belgian beer rules! :D but whatever, a beer idea is a good idea ;)
  3. T

rear hub conversion? pic's asked!!!!

thx a lot!
  4. T

rear hub conversion? pic's asked!!!!

hey guys, can you tell me how i can convert a regular bycicle hub into a "motorcycle-sprocket-hub". i'm building a BTR with a bycicle frame, and i want to keep the bycicle wheels. thats why i need a hub adjustment. can i buy a adaptor of make one of my own? i want to use a rear sprocket of...
  5. T

Belgium made vintage cruiser

Hi everyone, this will be my first bycicle project ever. before this, the only thing i was rebuilding were honda monkey en dax. so this is kinda new to me, but i'll make the best of it ;) this is the base of the project, vrerry strong and in a pretty good shape. i know what you all are...
  6. T

greetings from belgium, now with bike pic's

pictures are taken ;)
  7. T

carbide bike light

found this on the internet, and was for sale for about 30 euro (+-35dollars). i'm vrerry proud about it, it's original and it's in good shape for beiing more than 100 years old! you can find these vrerry easely in belgium (if you know where to look ;) ) some pic's: greetings.
  8. T

"43" The Richard Petty Plymouth tribute

really nice ;) when i saw the pic's, i just new it was holland. then i looked at your profile, en toen wist ik het zeker ;) grtzz
  9. T

>>> SINGLESPEED HOTROD >>>

well done, started as a ugly bike, ended up in a beauty! (knappe fiets, echt mijn ding) grtz
  10. T

Re: greetings from belgium the brun is indeed vrerry god, actually my favourite. i have'nd tryed the rochefort, but i have still a lot time to do is ;) grtz
  11. T

Re: greetings from belgium haha, grappig om een taalgenoot op een amerikaans forum te vinden ;)
  12. T

Re: greetings from belgium haha, that would be a great idea for some decals on the bike ;) belgium beer is the greatest, have you tryed "leffe" when you were in brugge (bruges)? photo's will come vrerry soon, but don't expact much :) grtz
  13. T

hello everybody, i am jeffrey from belgium, i'm 21 years old and i am new at "ratrodbikes" i'm vrerry interested in old school bycicle's. i just begon re-building a "norta" bike from the 70's. that's a belgium made bike ;) here are some photo's: the blue one is a french racebike, that...
Back