Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BS.Lim

Show Your Aluminum Builds

Here's some from our Customaxxx stable :) Full 6061 T6 Frame and Fork... Blackout Roar Dominator see more on our FB page / web...
  2. BS.Lim

Customaxxx Dominator

Hi guys... we have added a new ride to our stable... Zero-weld frame... fully bolted... Assault Riding position... The Dominator Have a great week... Ride Safe!
  3. BS.Lim

black bikes?

blackout Customaxxx Roar
  4. BS.Lim

Belt Drive on Customaxxx Roar

Thanks guys... @Kingzebba1... belts are manufactured in standard loop so we found a standard size close to the chainstay length and adjust the BB position accordingly... we use CAD software to plot it out so actually it was a relatively easy. @ g-ratter & OUTLAW... will post some frame build...
  5. BS.Lim

finally... it's done! made for a company called NetApp... Nothing wild... pinstrip / airbrush experts like u guys here are totally non-existence here in our little island.... so we looked towards machines to print out some decals... Thanks for looking... have a great week ahead! 8)
  6. BS.Lim

been a sloooooooooooooooooow week... still in-progressssssss....
  7. BS.Lim

Frame is back from powder coating... :) Time for assembly... :D
  8. BS.Lim

thanks guy... dipped it in gold instead... :o haha... just joking... first coat yellow chromate done... next stop powder coating...
  9. BS.Lim

New Roar frame is ready... done some mock up... :) next stop to the treatment house... Yellow Chromate...
  10. BS.Lim

not much of "bike Building"... :) but not actually bolt-on though... calculations, adjustments and a frame with new BB position... by a customer request so we search the globe and hunt down Schlumpf Innovations... the kit finally arrived... next to start work on the frame.... :D
  11. BS.Lim

Roar From Lion City, Singapore

thanks Dr. T and Philphine the tires are rated @ 40psi... :wink: :mrgreen: you need higher ones? have a nice weekends... cheers!
  12. BS.Lim

hi necessaryevil... thanks! we design and made the full frame and fork parts... all out of T6 Alu... that little bike is our very first prototype... that fork is put together using sheetmetal... some modifications on the way... i'll try to get more pics soon... cheers!
  13. BS.Lim

From the tropical Singapore

Thanks Fireproof... Glad u like them... All owed to this site for the inspirations... :wink:
  14. BS.Lim

thanks guys... glad u all like it... you guys got awesome rides too... to mrflibbles: yes, it is available worldwide... send me a PM or check out my web in my sig below... Cheers!
  15. BS.Lim

Thanks Wildcat... You should be back here again... it's a totally different place altogether now... Let me know and we can go for a ride! Pics are up in the Gallery.... 8)
  16. BS.Lim

hi... just to share some rides that me and my buddy created since 2009... not too Rat though :D but should be some Rod :wink: my buddy Derrick and me (black T) with our early prototypes... Our production prototypes... in different finishings... The production Roar which we want to...
  17. BS.Lim

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE Customaxxx BS Raw
  18. BS.Lim

Hello Everyone... my name is BS from Singapore. been a lurker here for sometime... haha... always loved customising... had a wild idea one day and built myself a custom bicycle out of sheetmetal which evolved into a more refined built today... a Customaxxx Roar. I'll post some pics later in...
Back