Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

This a SCWHINN spitfire?

leaving the paint and fenders as is tho.just clean it up and switch some things
  2. T

This a SCWHINN spitfire?

thanks man.. i am gong to look at it on sunday. i will probably get and customize it a tad
  3. T

This a SCWHINN spitfire?

I'm looking for any help u guys can give. This is for sale near me and want to know what model it is and any other u can give me on it.. Original paint?
  4. T

This a SCWHINN spitfire?

'][/URL]
  5. T

2015 Hoosier Antique & Classic Bicycle Club Winter Show/Swap

il be there with my red pinstriped Schwinn.. I met u at the mos vintiques show.. me and a buddy should be there
  6. T

perfect weathered schwinn

thanx fellas
  7. T

blue 76 stingray

looks like everything is all original minus the sissy bar? don't think it would have them holes on the bottom of it, but it does say Schwinn though on it? can anyone give me any input if they think its all original? please and thank you
  8. T

blue 76 stingray

9. T

blue 76 stingray

bought this locally from a guy that just had it sitting for along time cleaned it up just a little for now
  10. T

11. T

I am posting this for a friend that has not setup an account here yet, but he soon will. he got this 60s Schwinn from a friend for free so he decided to clean it up and make it look cool. most everything was seized up and extremely hard to break it all down so he decided to just leave it the way...
  12. T

finally complete. pinstriped schwinn update pics.

finally got the chainguard on it and completed. thought I would share but couldn't figure out how to add on to the thread I had so I started a new one sorry
Back