Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

HELP!!! Rust issues

WOW! I finally got it out of there, thanks to your suggestions and of course a little sweat off my brow. so I beat the wedge down further got punch stuck :cry: then I made the fender bolt hole bigger and beat in the other direction and heated the steering tube for a while and beat anyway I...
  2. S

Hello my name is...and I am a bikaholik

This is not my actual first post, it's my third, but I just noticed this section. I love bikes, I have for a long time but only in the past 4 years known my way around them. It started with taking a bike apart to paint it. I ended up painting and selling a few bikes and so here I am. The rat...
  3. S

HELP!!! Rust issues

There is a hole but a tiny one, going to hardware store to get a long thick nail to pound it out thanks. This is my first build, the fork is the reason I bought the bike :D
  4. S

HELP!!! Rust issues

of course the stem is rusted and stuck in fork I tried unscrewing the rod and it snapped off, I then cut off stem, now I can not remove what is left inside, I have tried pb blaster rust dissolver and hitting the wedge with different objects and obtained no results the left over stem is just as...
  5. S

bike headlight for us VW guys

I am a vw enthusiast, I think that using reverse light is a great idea. My plan is to also use the amber fog light, I hope that it can be converted to LED
  6. S

Don't know what it is

thanks fellas, I will check that dropout for the se. check back with you guys
  7. S

Don't know what it is

Help, who made this :?: Here is the link to photos: http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j36 ... d%20Frame/ I found this frame on craigslist. I thought I could put together something to put a basket on and use for my supermarket needs. Then a friend of mine showed me this site and I thought I...
Back