Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. V

Felt Taxi Cab Bike Build

How awesome is that! Would love to have it just like that :D Thanks! I also have this chopper. from; to; And made this for fun :mrgreen: Back to the cruizer. Yesterday i finished the paintwork on the mudguards and fork (the underside of the mudguards is also orange now) Just...
  2. V

Felt Taxi Cab Bike Build

Kick! Taxi bike project is on a hold now, because my neighbor gave me a bike for free. So now i'm respraying it and bought a nice brooks seat for 2,50 Euro's :lol: Some pics ; (i already had the handlebar and the seat) The seat Thats it for today! Gonna buy a matte...
  3. V

Clyde "Bombita"

love that fork!
  4. V

FBI 2011

Crazy bikes! Ik zag daarnet nog een paar mensen de pont af fietsen (noord) en even later kwam ik nog een groep tegen in Noord! Ik fietste aan de andere kant op mijn gele Felt Taxi :D
  5. V

Felt Taxi Cab Bike Build

Thanks :D ! Today a friend bought me this BROOKS seat for just 15 euro's! LOL
  6. V

Building of TubCycle

That trike is just crazy! I Love it :oops:
  7. V

Felt Taxi Cab Bike Build

ordered this (black) handlebar! Looks awesome for just 16 euro's :lol:
  8. V

My Cruiser

Nice work on the Spiderweb!
  9. V

Felt Taxi Cab Bike Build

Hello! First, my name is Egzon, 17 years old and from The Netherlands! Since i was young i always loved to work on bike's (Painting and pimping them just to have the coolest bike on school :lol: ) And i still love to work on them (have now 5 bikes in the garden hehe :lol: ). On Tuesday i bought...
Back