Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Chips_Mahoy

1968 Huffy wheel/Belknap badged muscle bike

SALE PENDING
  2. Chips_Mahoy

Sorry for the delay.... Aaron had a race over the weekend. The side has OD'd on Crack and it is dirty. I'll ship it to you for $450 if that will help.
  3. Chips_Mahoy

1936? Monark Silver King

I did, but its the way this computer is set up, it wont let me do it. The King of Fish is going to help me. Thanks!
  4. Chips_Mahoy

1968 Huffy Wheel bike/Belknap badged for Belknap Bluegrass hardware stores in Kentucky (I believe I'm saying that correctly) Believed to be 100% original but weathered. Hard to find. Chrome trim on steering wheel missing. Chrome needs re-plated or replaced, TALL orig sissy bar. Can email more...
  5. Chips_Mahoy

1965 Columbia "Playboy 88" Muscle bike

1965 Columbia "Playboy 88" 20" bike. 1 year only bike. All original except for owner swapped a Deluxe seat and sissy bar onto it. $200 obo I am located about 25 minutes west/northwest of Indianapolis close to I-65 and I-74. I have not upgraded my membership to be able to attach photos and...
  6. Chips_Mahoy

1936? Monark Silver King

Selling off my collection of bikes. I am located about 25 minutes west/northwest of Indianapolis close to I-65 and I-74. About a 2.5 drive from the windy city. 1936? Monark Siverking with modern wheels, tires, crankset, stem and older aluminum handlebars. Will throw in female frame with...
  7. Chips_Mahoy

Doc Holliday

Absolutely nothing. Some health issues and sudden job changes are forcing a major down sizing of my collection for financial reasons. Look on the For Sale thread for my good ones to be listed!!
  8. Chips_Mahoy

Doc Holliday

I used to have a couple vices. One I lost in a divorce and the other I quit years ago.
  9. Chips_Mahoy

Doc Holliday

It's soaking now and will be overnight. I think it'll come out of there next time. I think it'll be a cool bike when it's done. Right now it's just a big blue toad
  10. Chips_Mahoy

Doc Holliday

Nope. The more I get into this build, the more I keep hearing "Say when"....
  11. Chips_Mahoy

Doc Holliday

But I don't have a vise... Pure Hoosier muscle and ingenuity
  12. Chips_Mahoy

Doc Holliday

The seat post was turning side to side fine so I figured I'd bang it out of there. Evidently I ate a little too much Wheaties this morning. Oh well....Plan B here we come
  13. Chips_Mahoy

Doc Holliday

Well....the crankset came peacefully but I can't say the same for the seat post. Darn...I really liked that seat post too....
  14. Chips_Mahoy

Doc Holliday

If you're seeing something that looks like a master link then you're doing better than me. I haven't taken the chain off the frame yet because I can find a master link, but then again, I've never tried to carefully disassemble a skip tooth chain before.
  15. Chips_Mahoy

Doc Holliday

I've got another chainguard I've had laying around awhile that I think will look good on this build with some nice detail work to it. Today I've been trying to figure out the best way to modify the seat post/mount and still accomplish the look I want and removing the ND 2-speed hub from the...
  16. Chips_Mahoy

Mother's Day surprise

You know it! If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be here to build bikes and stuff
  17. Chips_Mahoy

Mother's Day surprise

After years of unsuccessful searching, I finally found the exact bike me mum had when she was a kid, and at of all places, a local Goodwill! This made for a nice Mother's Day this year. A couple years ago I did some trading for an older, green, Western Flyer middleweight for my dad since...
  18. Chips_Mahoy

Yardsale DYNO & TREK BMX

PM replied to
  19. Chips_Mahoy

Yardsale DYNO & TREK BMX

I don't know either, but that's not my concern. I'll get them road worthy again and find them new homes with a kid that needs one.
  20. Chips_Mahoy

Yardsale DYNO & TREK BMX

Still has the GT tread tires on the rims too but they're worn.
Back