Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Monterey Bruiser - board tracker build

almost done with assembly. sorry for the cell phone pic. ill snap some better ones in the next few days. the handle bars are just temporary. and i reaaaally need to get me a lay back seat post asap. ive got another picture of me actually on it. but im hesitant to post it lol still alot of...
  2. T

thanks MplsCoaster/scott brownsey! yea im glad im going raw now that i look at it more. i know the 65/18 is going to be a headache at first but really i dont mind. my legs need some work out after years of not using them lol i hope once i get my leg strength going i should be able to smoke...
  3. T

LOL!! thankfully i am. miami doesn't have any hills, only small bridges and ramps here and there to cross over water. nothing to strenuous. i've got the crank fully assembled and the rear wheel is on. today i've got to scramble and pick up some last parts i need and try to find me a seat/lay...
  4. T

The Deuce

thanks for the love man! and you're welcome!
  5. T

The Deuce

that thing looks killer. <3 the custom fork
  6. T

no worries we all start somewhere. got them directly from felt. they are 24x3 thick bricks. i also picked up the 24x3 tubes to go with it also. super fast shipping for me atleast. and very easy to order off their site. http://www.feltbicycles.com/USA/2012/Pa ... -Tire.aspx
  7. T

so a little update. after mulling it over on what color to paint the bike.... for now i've decided im going to leave the body in raw metal form as well as the front fork. im going to try and score some nicer handle bars since the ones i have are bent up pretty bad and really are just for mock up...
  8. T

i thought about that before but honestly i really wana try it first hand the pedal feel i get. in a way i dont mind because i could really use the heavy pedal exercise haha. im hoping to have some heman calves again like i did 15 years ago in a few weeks lol
  9. T

yes it is tony! finally im able to put it to use :mrgreen: ...thanks again!
  10. T

thanks guys!!! yeah that sprocket is the 65t one off a schwinn exercise bike... and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD was it a PITA to get it to fit on the frame with out hitting the back section leading up to the rear tire. I had to notch the frame with a roller and hammer slowly to get the clearance i...
  11. T

Dr. Sizzle's "The Wolf bike Bobber"

love the front and rear tire combos. nice bike!!
  12. T

My first official RRB build. A 90's murray monterey that i picked up for $10 bucks. I hated the way it looked but felt this bearing rusted, poorly braking pile of metal deserved a better life then its current state. I've always liked the board tracker look so i decided to strip it down and begin...
  13. T

roadmaster been thru the shredder

if by any chance you feel the urge to part out the front fork pls PM me :D
  14. T

New guy from Fl

welcome from miami, fl 8)
  15. T

Did someone say lurking FL NOOB?

welcome ramzrod! your not alone in the south florida area. im up in hialeah. welcome to the forums!
  16. T

New bike builder from south beach

yea theres http://miamibikescene.blogspot.com/ and on FB also.... if u need rat friendly places in miami LMK. :mrgreen: ive been on the hunt for weeks now locally and alot of places suck !!!
  17. T

New bike builder from south beach

welcome from another miami head. we are a dime a dozen here... im also building a board tracker 8)
  18. T

that new guy from florida

a little progress going to make a proper build thread in a few days. had to think of a snazzy name for this build. 8)
  19. T

bending forks???

by any chance has anyone ever bent a more modern day tube fork??? anyone have a 27" fork pre bent they wana sell that will fit a 26" wheel? :mrgreen:
  20. T

that new guy from florida

thanks steve! fellow designer here as well, going on 11 yrs of creative STRESS lol sweet site man! 8)
Back