Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Craiggo

Unknown barnfind

I pulled this bike out of my uncles barn rafters today. I just need some help figuring out what it all is. I think it might be parted together.
  2. Craiggo

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!" 1954 JC Higgins.
  3. Craiggo

prewar bike. maybe rollfast?

Thanks rms! That should help a lot! :)
  4. Craiggo

prewar bike. maybe rollfast?

I got this bike today and I am super curious to know what it is exactly. I found a serial number under the crank arms that reads "H162617" Thanks! -Craig
  5. Craiggo

How do I stretch a frame?

I am having a hard time finding anything on this site to help me in stretching a frame. Im sure its out there, maybe I'm just not looking in the right spots... oh well. If you have any helpful tips, thow them here please :D Here is the frame I plan on stretching
  6. Craiggo

Late 90's gt performer

Bump to see what happens
  7. Craiggo

Heritage Bicycle's and TailDraggers Bicycle show> NEW PICS<

Same goes to you skip, I am inspired to try and organize a show in madison! :mrgreen:
  8. Craiggo

My friend and I made it home safe! It was a really good day in Chicago. I finally met some people from this site in person and I got to see other peoples bikes in person. I think the bikes took a lot of wind resistance on my car. It usually gets 30 mpg or more and I calculated about 20 mpg with...
  9. Craiggo

Re: Heritage Bicycle's and TailDraggers Bicycle Show May 11th Can't wait! I am bringing 4 bikes I think. Is there a safe place I could put the other 2 and a place to park my car when we go for a ride?
  10. Craiggo

Wisco Ryders CC

That's sounds great!
  11. Craiggo

Re: Heritage Bicycle's and TailDraggers Bicycle Show May 11th Yes I am, if the stuff I ordered comes in on time and the decals lay down properly, I hope it is finished by next weekend. It is a short deadline for me, but I like a challenge once in a while B)
  12. Craiggo

Re: Heritage Bicycle's and TailDraggers Bicycle Show May 11th It's was a dumb question I guess, just making sure.
  13. Craiggo

Re: Heritage Bicycle's and TailDraggers Bicycle Show May 11th Best city would classify as like 10 speeds right? Those are awesome trophies!
  14. Craiggo

Re: Heritage Bicycle's and TailDraggers Bicycle Show May 11th Looks awesome! How about you skip the middle man and send the trophy straight to my address ;)
  15. Craiggo

Re: Heritage Bicycle's and TailDraggers Bicycle Show May 11th I might need to step up my load to 3 or 4... ;)
  16. Craiggo

Wisco Ryders CC

I can lace your wheelset. I can't true it perfectly, but I can try. I've done about 5 wheelsets so far and I am pretty happy with them. I'm not of drinking age so I suggest currency ;$
  17. Craiggo

Bare Minimum. FINISHED

Just a little update. I found this headbadge on an old girls bike. It took some patience to break the rivets but I got it off with little noticeable damage. I drilled 2 new holes in my bike for the screws, but I didnt know how to thread them. so i just tapped the screws in. also, I am thinking...
  18. Craiggo

Wisco Ryders CC

i can ride at 4:30 on wednesday and thursday. noon on all other weekdays. just name a time and place so this happens. I dont know any of the bike routes in madison.
  19. Craiggo

Wisco Ryders CC

I could do that.
  20. Craiggo

What is your desktop background?

Mine from a while ago and my current one. I guess I like burnouts in black and white haha
Back