Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. aceuh

Black cherry

Found this new, never ridden... And then changed a ton of parts to make it more to my liking... Still unridden... Hopefully I'll get a few minutes later for a spin
  2. aceuh

Spurcycle bells cheap (ish)

Just a heads up. If you've been interested in a spurcycle Bell but didn't like the price, they have some "cosmetic blems" listed for sale at a pretty good discount. They have them listed as "frankenbells" and they are limited. I ordered three last night
  3. aceuh

Just read...

This is only worthy of a"fresh find" due to how it was bought (in my opinion anyway) So, a buddy of mine finds a Townie on some app he uses (I don't know which one) . Messages the guy Friday night and asks a couple questions and makes an offer. The guy says "sure". Anyway, my buddy didn't have...
  4. aceuh

Wheelman hub service???

So...I brought in a wheelman last night. The front tire was flat, so obviously the wheel had to come off. Worked that out and then decided that now was the time to service the hub... Since the wheel was off. Anyway, removed the cottered cranks... And now I'm stuck. Any ideas where to go from here?
  5. aceuh

Saddle suggestion?

I've got this same style of seat on a few of my bikes... And they look great... But they ride horrible!!!:bigsmile: Any suggestions for something more comfortable that will still work with "the look" of the bike? Thanks!
  6. aceuh

Wheelman

Picked this up a few minutes ago. The headbadge reads "wheelman Chattanooga Tennessee". The front wheel is 26"... Didn't even check to see what the rear was... Anyway...I have no idea where to start with this one:bigsmile:
  7. aceuh

Fork?

I found this in a pile of scrap metal... Just curious if anyone recognized the "darts". I'll probably hang it on the wall until something or someone comes along that needs it. Would just like to know it's origin if possible Thanks!
  8. aceuh

Brush pile find...

Found this lying on a pile of brush while riding another bike through my neighborhood... A guy out in the yard there said I could have it... It's badged " Western Flyer". Has a three piece crank, Sturmey Archer three speed coaster hub, rear rack and battery operated headlight... I dunno why I...
  9. aceuh

What's this?

A friend of mine from work ran across this bike at trade day and brought it home. Said she was going to attach a basket and put flowers in it and put it in her front yard... I told her that I wouldn't do that... But it's hers and she can do what she wants. LoL! Anyway. It's a skiptooth, twin bar...
  10. aceuh

Pretty fresh...

I think so anyway
  11. aceuh

SOLD 3 speed Nirve chopper

First and foremost, the bike is located in Lafayette Georgia and will need to be picked up. I have no interest in shipping it. If you want to have another forum member pick it up and ship it to you, that's cool. I could possibly deliver to the Get-a-grip show in Cleveland at the end of March...
  12. aceuh

SOLD Dyno roadster

First and foremost, bike is located in Lafayette Georgia and will need to be picked up. I have no interest in shipping this bike. If you want to have another forum member pick it up and ship it to you, that's cool. Could possibly bring to the Get-a-grip show in Cleveland TN at the end of March...
  13. aceuh

Big Electra Collection

So, I placed a wanted ad on my local Craigslist to try and help my brother find a 3 speed cruiser. I used some pictures of some bikes I already owned in the ad. The ad was "wanted Electra / Felt cruiser". Anyway, it's been up a month and we've already found him a bike... But I leave it up...
  14. aceuh

Mismatched wheel solution?

I'm pretty sure that the wheels on this bike are supposed to match...I think the rear is correct and the front looks like a wheel from a Straight 8. Is there a simple/economical solution for matching these up? If I were to remove the wheels and then remove their tires, would paint stripper work...
  15. aceuh

Felt MP year?

I looked for one of these for quite some time before I found this one. I know they don't make these every year, and they change up some details on them as well. I've seen them with black wheels instead of the green and I've seen them with green fender stays instead of the black. This was also...
  16. aceuh

european vs. US market bicycles / differences?

I may be wrong... but it seems like I read somewhere that bikes sold in the European markets were required to have a brake on both wheels? Is this correct? I just bought a bike that I really don't know much about... and like usual I got online to see what I can find. I found bikes similar...
  17. aceuh

This saturday 7-26 Chattanooga Beat the heat breakfast run!

Guys! There's a group of us that have been riding from Chickamauga dam to downtown chattanooga at least once a month for the last year or so. Usually we ride on the last saturday. Sometimes we ride other weekends as well. We'll be out there early this saturday (7-26) to beat the heat. We'll...
  18. aceuh

Andy Capp Bicyclist

I've somehow managed to start collecting old books... well old books full of cartoons. I never realized how much Andy Capp liked his bike.
  19. aceuh

Don't forget about the "events" forum!

There are lot's of great opportunities to get out a bike and ride, and maybe make some new friends in the process. Be sure to check out the "events" forum! Might be something happening closer to your area then you think! :wink:
Back