Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jaysmo

1960 schwinn frame 26 in SOLD!

Looks like your local... Nice frame bud Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  2. jaysmo

Small leather bags 6x8x2-1/2 SOLD SOLD

Interested Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  3. jaysmo

Small leather bags 6x8x2-1/2 SOLD SOLD

Pm sent Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  4. jaysmo

Unique rear fender ornament. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks homie cant wait!! Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  5. jaysmo

Freddy's fresh finds

Yea cool bike you have there.. heres what i did with mines and this one is a 63 if im not mistaken. Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  6. jaysmo

Let me rephrase lol i not sure the idea to use but it will get used oh yeah Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  7. jaysmo

Thats whats up. I dont know what ill do with it but its cool. Lmk where to send the the mula and thanks bro! Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  8. jaysmo

Take a money order? Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  9. jaysmo

My jc higgins trikeliner

Put this together out of spare parts been working on it for a while finally finished her up and she almost ready for tomorrows Detroit slowroll... What yall think?? Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  10. jaysmo

Huffy muscle

Looks like my 68 huffy cheater slick my bars are not stock. Hope this helps Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  11. jaysmo

lights, saddles and pedals

What would be shipping on these to 48341 Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  12. jaysmo

Chrome Sword Handle Potmetal for maybe a Stick Shifter handle

Still avail interested Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  13. jaysmo

Sears Screamer Build/Upgrade

Things clean Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  14. jaysmo

1968 Huffy cheater slick

Heres the musclenbike i refurbished and rode last year fun bike and a attention getter Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  15. jaysmo

New Guy From Florida

welcome to the funn.. originaly from Michigan my self now relocated to the sunshine state well its been about 12 years now :mrgreen: cant wait to see the ride you picked up...
  16. jaysmo

Deco-ed Out (working title)

makes 2 of us... :mrgreen:
  17. jaysmo

Totally Non Bike related...and totally WORTH It

^^ im always in the shadows..hahaha but i totaly love the old albums or the big black cd's.... my son youngest even started to collect old radios tape players and 8tracks.. he's only 12 he wants a record player next.. so im on that mission now its funny how he has all this fancy stuff i never...
  18. jaysmo

Totally Non Bike related...and totally WORTH It

ok i thought this was a post about a dope albume cover.. "I LOVE IT" But i also feel like im school again.. i hated school.. so im out...Peace! again the albume cover is super nice and the colors are awesome..i love it! I too digg through the crates at GW i got a Richard Pryor albume a few weeks...
  19. jaysmo

Pub bike junker

i like it and how you repurposed the rear rack.....NICE!
  20. jaysmo

For all of you AMF fans out there

thats a sweet find there seen alot of the mattels but were in the same boat never a AMF motor..
Back