Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. NumbaFo

What's your youtube?

U got videos? I can't seem to find ya. Of course I'm just usin the phone.
  2. NumbaFo

Air Ride Bike

U found the leak yet?
  3. NumbaFo

Air Ride Bike

They make kits for bikes? Where's the link. I don't think I've seen this before.
  4. NumbaFo

Air Ride Bike

http://www.streetsource.com/im/viewuser.aspx?id=pmiller the only pics i have right now are in the link above. i never made it past the mock up stage. ive till got to get everything together and make sure it'll work. still gotta figure out the bag mount. once i do i'll tear it back down and...
  5. NumbaFo

Air Ride Bike

I'm bagging my pw80 when I get past the mock up stage on my chopper dirtbike build. I was just going to use one of those small co2 cans for my air. Similar to paintball stuff. With some manual or ball valves. Seat air bag from a semi truck. I'd switch up to compression fittings. I'm not a...
  6. NumbaFo

cheap Electric motor batteries?

Not sure about those batt's. I'm not too sure about electric stuff, but, I think you might have to match the amp draw from the motor (w/load) to the load capabilities of the batteries. If the juice is sucked too fast from the batteries it'll kill em'. Then they won't ever hold a charge. How...
  7. NumbaFo

What's your youtube?

Sweet models. I subscribed and will also be checking out the rest of the videos.
  8. NumbaFo

Briggs powered ladies bike

I feel ya on the dishin' out the dough. Just use a back up photosharing site for when your main one fills up. Imgur.com is another one.
  9. NumbaFo

Briggs powered ladies bike

Man, harry76, I'd like to see what's going on. Looks like ya got to do something to your photobucket account.
  10. NumbaFo

What's your youtube?

Mine's http://www.youtube.com/pmillerinc
  11. NumbaFo

Slow cooked burrito

The .030 wire should be fine for what you're doing. Looks like you should just practice more. Good prep work is also needed. Make sure you get the metal clean. Also if your going to reweld what you have done grind down the previous welds some. It'll make filling the holes a bit easier. Gas...
  12. NumbaFo

Little Mary

Sweet build! Love what you did with the fork.
  13. NumbaFo

Another South Cacillacian

Some more about me. My main vehicle during nice weather. Here's a quick video of me playing around on it when I first got it. http://youtu.be/LI1uCiz_9Ik A video of a can crusher I threw together. http://youtu.be/L_WAECpGtyM A video of my Pop's CRX. I should be swapping out the engine and...
  14. NumbaFo

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE Dude! This bike looks like it use to be one of those dirt bike bicycles. The bicycles that had all the plastic to make them look like dirt bikes. I had a schwinn that I ran across in the early 90's like that. Under the plastic of this one was the...
  15. NumbaFo

Coral Snake Cobb Job

Awesome build, keep going, wanna see more!
  16. NumbaFo

Thanks. There sure is quite a bit of traffic on this site. My favorite build right now is Villiers beach cruiser by harry76.
  17. NumbaFo

It's just a slang term for Carolina. Cacillac, kackeylackey.
  18. NumbaFo

I was on Reddit one day and stumbled across a picture. In this picture was a bicycle that had mirror for wheels. That led me to this site. There's alot of awesome bikes on here. I have bikes, but none built currently. Since I've been trolling this site for the past week, I'm itching to...
  19. NumbaFo

South Carolina

Ya got Sumter down this way too.
  20. NumbaFo

Villiers beach cruiser

Awesome build! I just sat here and read through the whole thing. Maybe a video of it would help determine the problem. Could be the wire or the magneto. The magneto may need to be cleaned or adjusted. If you get the kick start going you might be able to see a spark somewhere when trying to...
Back