Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ___H

"Double Whammy" Mini Bike Dragbike build

Always amazed with the stuff you come up with, man. 8)
  2. ___H

Schwinn OCC Black Widow (StingRay)

Gonna take one more shot at selling the bike complete before I piece it out. Will keep you in mind.
  3. ___H

Finally find a good bike and its a darned boys bike...

Wow. That thing is just too cool. :shock:
  4. ___H

Vintage Bauer Tank

Thanks for a pleasant and easy transaction yesterday, Paul. Good luck fixing it up!
  5. ___H

WalMart Ocean Pacific Cruiser "Original Prankster"

Very easy. I parked it in the sun and after a few minutes, just lifted them with a fingernail. Wiped off the residual adhesive with Goo-Gone and a soft cloth.
  6. ___H

OP Roller to Electra Sparker (on a budget)

I got one of the same bikes to use as a blank canvas, too! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=41860 And if I could find one (or two) more for $79, I'd be all over it, as I have other ideas. Great riding bike, especially for the price. I was out on mine with my family tonight. It is currently my first choice...
  7. ___H

Another Great Trade

mmmm.. shiny! 8)
  8. ___H

Nice! I want to pick up another one - got more ideas.. :mrgreen:
  9. ___H

I just did a quick eBay search and found white, yellow, blue, red, green and pink 26" balloon tires. I have my eye on some orange BMX tires for a build for my youngest son.
  10. ___H

'49 Schwinn B6

Wow - nice! :shock: 8)
  11. ___H

So I have a,...

I put together a bike around one of those seats too! 8)
  12. ___H

Old Bikes

SPECIALIZED Comp HR. Dumpster-dive prize. RockShox Judy front fork. Has missing parts and shifters duct-taped on, but is ride-able.
  13. ___H

Old Bikes

TREK MultiTrack from a house cleanout in Philadelphia. It is in pretty rough shape due to weather and neglect.
  14. ___H

Old Bikes

Some not so old finds: BMX from a home cleanout: Logo on the rear dropout. Not familiar with it.
  15. ___H

Started out with a brand new bike from WalMart - an O.P. "Roller" ($99). Saw it one day and got an idea in my head.. As it looked from the store: Black painted aluminum frame. Vinyl stick-on graphics: Vinyl stick-on graphics removed: Removed the stock gray wishbone front fork. I had...
  16. ___H

New Project

I love cutting up these bikes. 8)
  17. ___H

OCC-based Kustom

...aka the FaTT Ray.I did this one a few years back. Still one of my favorites to ride now. Started out like this, with straight MTB bars, layback seat post, cruiser seat, chopped pedals (as they were originally, I can't ride them): Here it is with 11.5" top tube stretch; new lower tube...
  18. ___H

Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter New taillight Advertising RRB!!

Re: 2nd build Big Wheel Scooter Very cool. I have parts acquired to do a similar build. Just haven't taken the time to do it.
  19. ___H

Stingray OCC Chopper Bike

I like cutting them up (and sometimes even putting them back together!) :mrgreen: 8)
Back