Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Another Dudley Mass Show 11/20/2011

We were about mid way in the middle isle had a pile of stuff , truck looked like a bad jengia game sold a bunch of stuff and found my new winter project . 1961 jc higgins 3 speed
  2. M

Will be there around 6-630 with a pile of stuff in the back of my truck
  3. M

ill be there unloading a lot of stuff , were cleaning out some of the storage :D
  4. M

new custom 3 speed

copple more pics :D sorry about the crappy cell pics its hat i got :?
  5. M

new custom 3 speed

almost finished with this one vintage columbia frame , 700c deep v wheels laced to a powder coated sturmey archer 3 speed hub. all the parts have been powdercoated orgin 8 brakes . not your typical 3 speed :) waiting for the brooks saddle and a new chain
  6. M

Custom Hawthorne

i have several 3 speed coster brake sturmy archer hubs. what spoke count are you looking for ?
  7. M

Dudley Mass Swap Sunday July 24th

think im coming out for this , ive got a bunch of stuff to try and sell :)
  8. M

murray meteor flites

red ones my favorite :D it was a wreck when i got it i just need to find a replacement for the headlight
  9. M

some id help please

were thay made in germany?
  10. M

murray meteor flites

copple of meteor flites we have red ones been rebuilt cleaned and clearcoated green one was found as is even has orginal tires
  11. M

some id help please

need a little id help says made in western germany on the seat tube sorry about the crappy cell pic
  12. M

low rider stretch steam punkish bike

i took several chains out of the parts bin . little master link magic and a chain tool :)
  13. M

low rider stretch steam punkish bike

new to the board thought i'd post up my last full frame build all hand made even the forks and seat back
  14. M

fabracator from boston

got into building bikes a copple of years ago . started a small resto company out of my one bay garage to make some extra cash i'm a fabracator by trade and build everything from ultra four offroad cars to over head crane systems to low slung bicycles
Back