Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

https://goo.gl/photos/dQMUjjXvo7inmq6YA
  2. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Sold both: Bought this instead (changed stock rims for some wider rims in high gloss black and mounted some lights):
  3. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Artem, both Your bikes look fantastic, especially the black one, haven't seen anything like that done to a Straight 8 yet! I've changed a few parts from black to brown, changed the shifter and brake lever, added Nexus 8 rear hub, front dynamo hub and some light :) I know the headlight isn't...
  4. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

56mm wide, painted flat black, classic-cycle.de
  5. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Still haven't sold it, so here's a few pics:
  6. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Thank You :D I'd love to keep both, but I need more space and more cash.. I have 3 bicycles at home right now (2 mine + borrowed Townie Art for my gf), which is two more than my place can normally handle :lol:
  7. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Bought a new bike 8) Which means my old bike is up for sale :shock:
  8. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

9. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Thanks ;) You mean rims and tires? Rim is 56mm wide, painted flat black, bought them @ classic-cycle.de, they don't have them anymore. Tires: 24x3 Electra Fatti-O.
  10. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Sorry for the mess, I was in the process of changing my home theater setup :mrgreen: Back to black.. Looks much better than with white wall tires and white brake/nexus cables, simple dual color schemes are way better than 3-color ones. In the end I really regret getting rid of that primer...
  11. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Re: Re: RAL6019 powder coat. Got a few more pics, sorry for appearing on them :lol:
  12. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Rockabilly Boogy, Straight8, Boney Finger, HellBilly and Lakester share the same frame. I like my bike comfortable :lol: :P Thanks! :)
  13. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

It's a Shimano roller brake, BR-IM41F. A few cuts, welds (the brake didn't fit at all), piece of a small pipe for brake cable, and a slip in mount, weld on to the tube. Rims are 56mm wide, but if I ever get to change them, I will buy Rigida DHL65!
  14. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Thanks 8) It is in fact nice, but it's not enough. It needs some black graphics on the frame and maybe a new saddle, then I may say it's "so cool" :mrgreen: Thanks! :D Sorry about Your BF :(
  15. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Here's my Rockabilly Boogy, almost finished..
  16. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

my friend's slightly modified 8: just the chain and ww tires
  17. !markos

Electra Bicycle Pics

Here's my first Electra, metal flake blue Rally Sport RS, already sold. Sorry, don't have any nice pics :( After the RS, I've bought something different, something I want to redo with new rims, paint job etc :mrgreen: Meet the coolest Rockabilly Boogy ever, the brown primer one with triple...
  18. !markos

Hello from Poland :)

Hi, Been reading the forum for a while, thought I'd register and say hello to everyone :D I've been riding many different bikes since I was 15, had various mountain bikes, one full suspension carbon fibre bike, then I went to something ligher, more suitable for city cruising and finally, after...
Back