Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. KickBackCycles

PAPERBOY

This is the best build of the build off imho!! replicating a bike from the game was a great idea
  2. KickBackCycles

name brand promotional bicycles

throw in some new and vintage parts, and convert it to a singlespeed and that bike would be awesome,,or leave it original. Cool bike
  3. KickBackCycles

1982 GT BMX Nora Cup

Wow, that thing is cool. Don't change a thing on it, except maybe remove the hub shiners. Even if it was covered in rust it'd still be a score, nice find!
  4. KickBackCycles

80's 26" Jamis Earth Cruiser

It's a steel seat post, and an aluminum Jamis seat clamp. Someone put a quick release bolt on it when it takes a regular bolt and nut and it kind of damaged it..
  5. KickBackCycles

they were originally painted in this candy blue and the sidewalls were sanded...I'm not sure why because it was running a coaster brake but maybe they had 3 and 5 models and they used this rim on all their bikes? The ladies bike i have is a darker, navy blue with the standard gold decals..I...
  6. KickBackCycles

Here's the wheelset. I took out the suntour coaster and added a bendix automatic hub. The original front KK hub is dated '88 The scratches on the rim make me think the rim was polished then candy painted instead of anodized blue..but I'm no expert
  7. KickBackCycles

Re-refurbished my 1960 Schwinn Tiger

Here's some more pics.. Wheels: Mavic double wall aluminum rims 26 x 1.5" Spokes: DT stainless Tires: Sunlite 26 x 1.75" Bottom Bracket: Sunlite 28 tpi Pedals: Bell block style Headset: Odyssey dynatron Chain: winterized everything else is original to the bike..the bell and bottle cage were off...
  8. KickBackCycles

Thanks!
  9. KickBackCycles

This was my 3rd? bike I've bought years ago. I tried to refurbish it but it was early in my bike hobby and i didn't do the best job. I just recently decided to get it up and running again. The original s-7's were rusted through so I laced up the original hubs to double wall alloy Mavic rims with...
  10. KickBackCycles

I picked up a ladies blue earth cruiser and it came with Sumo 26 x 1.75" blue anno, or maybe candy painted with shiny side, rims. laced to a Suntour coaster and KK front hub. I don't know if any Jamis came with Araya's I think they were all equipped with Sumo's. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. KickBackCycles

wow, nice find. I like the pink decals. Are those alloy wheels?
  12. KickBackCycles

thrift store rescue

cool bike. the components don't look that cheap. are those alloy wheels? it's a cool piece of mtb history, even if it is a Columbia. I'd tune it up if I were you, I'd be a cool rider
  13. KickBackCycles

I buttoned up the Moosegoose FF I picked up last week!

wow! that's awesome. I never really understood the purpose for the geometry, was it just for taller riders?
  14. KickBackCycles

80's Schwinn CL Find

whoa, love that custom paint job. i would keep it.
  15. KickBackCycles

the ISLANDER,...Schwinn Cal Cruiser

still workin on the wheels,..almost done. and just bought cranks a few days ago (dont have them yet).. hopefully some picture worthy updates soon.
  16. KickBackCycles

<New W@ve> another build for the books...

Re: Name Change..<New W@ve> Awesome!
  17. KickBackCycles

80's Schwinn Cruiser 5 DELUXE

ehh,.. I don't know about mint. Some of the rust is pretty deep and there are a lot of chips and scratches in the paint. But I'll try my best! :D
  18. KickBackCycles

I'm not sure...the cable has been replaced so the wheel has probably been off. So it might be.
  19. KickBackCycles

Yeah, I've actually made that mistake before. NO SCRUBBING!
  20. KickBackCycles

The guy I bought it from thought it was from 1969 , I just went along with it because I didn't want to argue. And it wasn't cheap...I ended up getting him down to $200, which I feel is still a great deal.
Back