Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

... is this and how do i make it.

Re: *** is this and how do i make it. Well you need somewhere to put your feet..
  2. A

... is this and how do i make it.

Re: *** is this and how do i make it. LOL. Looks like a broken nose and having the meat peeled from your legs to me.. :shock:
  3. A

First Build - need advice

Why not just cut the pipe and reweld it into the proper position? (or have a shop do it if you don't have a welder.)
  4. A

JC Higgins Road Bike | DONE- New Pics 9/28

Re: JC Higgins Road Bike Sweet :)
  5. A

It's a bike AND a mower

LOL :lol:
  6. A

1919 Elgin - Big Wheeled Street Rod?

Awesome 8)
  7. A

Project "eNVy"

Hellz yeah.. Looks awesome 8)
  8. A

Rusty Gold

LOL. That's the pirate name we came up with for the grumpy old man at work.. He loves it :lol: And yes I realize that comment was random and completely unrelated to your post :)
  9. A

modern board track racer, special design by me

Sweet 8) Making good progress. That engine should have plenty of torque. Have you decided on a color yet?
  10. A

PROJECT BOARD TRACK

I like it :D Are you going to keep the frame like that and clearcoat over it 8) ?
  11. A

T-34 Mentor

That's why the Menards where I used to work came up with a very strict plicy on gas-powered items: Once you put gas in it, it's yours.. Can't be returned. However, they would consider giving you your money back if you took it to a small engine place and paid to have the fuel system completely...
  12. A

BOARD TRACK TRIBUTE 4 speeds

Sweet :D Love the tank.
  13. A

modern board track racer, special design by me

Looks pretty cool 8) Not sure about the strength of that front fork setup though..
  14. A

Indian Board Track Racer

Hellz yeah.. You can never have too many board track bikes 8)
  15. A

Cobrafreak's board track racer project, has ended

Re: Cobrafreak's board track racer project, never ends! lol. Nice. Love the Delorean. I work right near the place that restores/fixes them here in Illinois. Last time I went in there they were working on 10 or more 8)
  16. A

Re: Cobrafreak's board track racer project, never ends! Interesting. I never even considered the issue of tires being out of balance..
  17. A

Etrike...Electric Worksman Trike

So you don't have any direct control over the output of the motor?
  18. A

Lil' Injun wanna be

Nice. I see you also have an SBP shift kit :)
  19. A

Reverse Steer Schwinn Tiger

LOL. That's awesome.
  20. A

Re: Cobrafreak's board track racer project, never ends! lol. FAIL. Just kidding. That's all it takes though.. Forgetting one simple thing.
Back